She's so mad that she's communicating. She's really over it.

"I don't-"

"Choose your words very wisely. We can talk about this later but this isn't the time of the place to be having this discussion."

Tey sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. "Fine, whatever."

This toxic stuff really isn't cute to me. I couldn't see myself being cheated on and being threatened to be fought like a nigga in the street.

The rest of the car ride to the restaurant was silent and awkward for me. Bey dropped us off without saying a word and we got out.

We walked into the Jamaican restaurant and I smiled and the smell of the food.

Tey ordered first then I did. It's not an authentic Jamaican restaurant unless they're rude to you.

We sat down with our food, we both got the same thing.

"I hate her. I can't believe she had me acting like that." Me either.

I was trying to listen and eat at the same time. I had oxtails, I was about to tear them up.

"Maybe you guys should just break up, it doesn't seem healthy." I'm not only saying this because I'm praying on their downfall.

"I already said I done with her."

"Is she not waiting to pick us up?"

She groaned and put her head down. " I don't know how to let her go. I love her."

"Does she love you back? She has no problem stepping out of your relationship and having sex with other girls so maybe the feelings aren't as reciprocated as you think."

"She does love me. She's in love with me."

She was just telling me the same thing.

"Love isn't always enough to take a relationship. Relationships need trust, loyalty, honesty, and respect. Those are all things your relationship lack from what I see. Maybe take a break and try to meet other people and see what happened."

"We just have bad moments, we have a lot more good than bad though. This is just regular relationship problems, everyone goes through stuff like this."

"Who's everyone? I've never gone through anything like what you're going through."

"You haven't even been in a real relationship."

"I haven't? I was with my ex for years, she never did anything like that. I was with someone who actually wanted to be with me and they knew how to treat me."

It's crazy how we're talking about the same person.

"Should I really just move on?"

"You have so many fine women and men in your dms and you're stuck on someone who can't be loyal to you."

"So that's a yes?"

"That's a fuck yes. At least try."

"You're right, I need to be strong."

"You do, stand up bitch."

We finished eating and I couldn't eat the whole thing so I closed the styrofoam to go plate and stood up.

"I have to get food for Bey before we go. It'll only say a second."

"You're getting her food?" What were we just talking about?

"She told me she hot boxed her car alone, I know she's gonna be hungry."

"So she didn't even ask you to get her food and you're getting it just because." Less than an hour ago, she was pushing her head into a window and telling her she was done with her.