I didn't say anything and pretended to pay attention to what the professor was saying.

I could see Teyana furiously typing in my peripheral vision but I ignored her until class was over.

I got my stuff and followed her out. Beys car was already outside, Teyana got in first and I went around the car.

By the time I got in, Teyana was already yelling at her.

"Who is this bitch?! What did I tell you about these little ass girls dming me?!"

"I don't know who she is, I already told you I've never seen her before." Bey started driving, her first wrong move.

Teyana mushed her head and her head hit the window. "Lie again bitch."

Oh my God, domestic violence?

"That was your one time. Do it again and I swear-"

"You swear what? Why can't you just stop? I don't get it."

"I didn't do anything, like I already told you. You can call her or whatever you need to do, she has the wrong person. Stop doing all this in front of your friend."

I was pretending to not pay attention again. This time I was just scrolling on twitter. Jesse Williams dick was so big.

"She's not even listening. You wanna fuck her too?"

She already did boo.

"What? Of course not."

She's acting like she wasn't just Cashapping me to unblock her and telling me she loved me.

"How would I know?! You fuck everything with legs!"

Well I'm not everything with legs but okay.

"I don't."

"You do! If I did the shit that you do to me to you, you would be sick! Don't let me text that basketball player back again, you'll be all in my voice messages crying and singing Marvin's Room and Throw away telling me to fuck that nigga get it over with!"

Damn. Bey does love a good voice message, I know from first hand experience.

"Text him back, fuck him, I don't even care what you do anymore. You're stressing me out and I didn't do anything. I don't know that girl."

"I'm done with you."

No she's not.

"Name one person I fucked besides you. You're living in la la land Tey. You're mad at me for stuff that never happened."

She mushed Beys head and it hit the window again. "Bitch, do I look fucking dumb to you?! I already know you're doing the shit, at least be honest!"

Bey started to pulling off to the side of the road. Uh oh.

There was a long moment of silence after she pulled over. I knew Bey was mad. Her head probably hurt too, Tey was pushing her head hard as hell.

"You can't speak now nigga? You have all this mouth to speak to these hoes but you don't have an explanation for your girlfriend?"

Bey put her head down on the steering wheel. She really did this to herself, she shouldn't have been cheating. She's making my friend crazy.

I should've walked my black ass to my dorm and ordered some food.

"I'm trying to be patient with you but if you put your hands on me again, I swear to God I'm beating your ass. I don't give a fuck if your friend is here or not, we will get out this car and fight like niggas. I have not once ever put my hands on you so don't put your hands on me either."