You moaned around his cock, the feeling of it in your mouth made you wetter, and the groans coming from his mouth only added to your arousal. You were so focused on Zayn that you almost missed it as Louis stated to part your thighs. You let out a throaty groan as his hand slid along your folds. "Hmm so wet." he said. "mmm sweet too." he added and you guessed he had licked his fingers.

"Want a taste, Z. ?" He asked and Zayn nodded with a moan. You felt Louis slide a finger along your fold again and you moaned, looking up to watch as he placed his finger against Zayn's lips, him sucking on his finger and letting out a moan "Very sweet" he moaned and you blushed slightly as your mouth continued to work on his cock, speeding up your pace a bit.

You soon felt Louis slide between your parted thighs so you were straddling his face and let out a loud moan when he pulled your clit into his mouth and started to alternate between sucking on it and having his tongue draw circles round it. Your moaning was too much for Zayn as he grabbed a fist full of your hair and thrust up into your mouth with a groan. You gave over to Zayn and let him fuck your mouth and throat as Louis' mouth worked on your clit. You felt the pressure build in your core and before you knew what was happening you came hard on Louis' face, moaning loudly around Zayn's cock which triggered his own orgasm.

You swallowed the hot cum that Zayn had released into your throat and licked him clean. "Come here love." Louis said as he walked towards the bed and you followed. "Face down, ass up" he said and you assumed the position on the bed. You heard the sound of a condom being opened and soon fell his tip press against your entrance, sliding in slowly as you both let out a groan. His movements were slow at first, but soon he picked up speed, thrusting hard into you as you let out loud moans. You felt yourself getting close when he let out a loud "Fuck." and thrust hard into you before staying still. You let out a soft whimper as he pulled out slowly and he chuckled. "don't worry love you'll get to finish" he said as he tossed the used condom in the garbage. You looked around and could see that Zayn was hard again and walking towards you. "If it hurts too much just say so and I'll stop" he said and you nodded.

You weren't expecting what happened next. Zayn knelt down and you felt his tongue glide around your asshole as his fingers rubbed slow circles around your clit. You let out a moan, surprised by how good it felt. It wasn't long before his tongue was replaced by a finger, and you caught yourself moaning as he slid it in slowly. One hand worked on your clit, just enough to keep your highly aroused while the other pumped slowly in and out of your ass. You were a moaning mess when he pulled out and slid in two fingers, stretching you. You whimpered slightly as the pain but didn't tell him to stop, the pain mixed with the pleasure as well as being high led to the most intense feeling you could imagine as his fingered pumped in and out of your ass hole.

"I wanna fuck your tight little ass so bad baby." he groaned and you whimpered. He pulled away and you heard the sound of not one, but two condoms being opened and you sat up and looked behind you, watching as both Zayn and Louis rolled on condoms.

"You're going to ride me baby girl." Louis said as he crawled onto the bed. You shifted so you were straddling him and lowered yourself slowly onto him, letting out a moan as he filled you once more. You rode him for a few minutes before you felt the bed dip and Zayn was pressed against your back, his fingers dancing along your clit before he pushed gently on your back. You were on your hands and knees again, Louis thrusting up into you hard a few times before he stood still buried inside you. You let out a whimper, thinking he had cum again when he brushed a strand of hair away from your face. "Look at me love." he said and you started into his eyes as his fingers reached down and played with your clit. Soon you felt a pressure against your asshole and cried out as Zayn pushed in slowly. "Are you okay babe.?" They both asked and you nodded, it hurt and felt good at the same time. Louis continued to play with your clit as Zayn pushed further into your ass before stopping once he was fully in. you had never felt so full in your life and you let out a loud moan as Louis started to thrust up into you, slowly. You could hear Zayn moan behind you and realized that both boys could feel each other through the thin wall that separated them.

Soon Zayn started to move and the feeling was almost too much. The feeling of fullness, the slight pain mixing with the growing, almost overwhelming pleasure as both boys fucked you. The both picked up speed and Zayn's hand reached around to play with your clit. The sensations were all too much and soon you let out a loud cry as the most intense orgasm you had ever had tore through your body. You saw white and were barely aware of the boys reaching their own climaxes moments after yours. Both boys pulled out and you collapsed in a sweaty spent mess on the bed. "Fuck." you sighed and both boys murmured in agreement. "I say we take a break and then switch. I wanna feel how tight that ass of yours is love" Louis said as he lit another joint. You nodded and hummed in agreement, taking a drag off of the joint as it was passed to you, knowing you wouldn't ever be the same again after the night was over.

-

idek what that was

I'm back yo did you miss me? I doubt
sorry for my absence I've been so busy lately life is shit omg

btw it's my birthday on 9th of September so yes 3 days I'm so excited whoop

and shit this book nearly has 3 mILLION READS OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? I SRSLY LOVE YOU ALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I FEEL SO GUILTY

-ej