Tiffany: Mr Lee this is my wife Lisa, Lisa this is one of my clients Mr Lee.

Mr Lee and Lisa shake hands.

Mr Lee: nice to meet you.

Lisa emotionlessly looks at Mr Lee,

Lisa: you too... do you mind leaving I need to talk to Miss Young alone?

Mr Lee nods, why did she call me Miss Young, she normally just calls me Tiffany or honey even in formal conversation.

Tiffany: we've actually not finished our meeting Lisa.

Mr Lee shakes his head

Mr Lee: it's fine Miss Young I think the developments are great and we'll get started.

Mr Lee bows at me and Lisa then he leaves my office.

Lisa: he's handsome.

Lisa bluntly says, is she jealous or something.

Tiffany: really Lisa, you can't just barge in here while I'm in a meeting.

Lisa chuckles as she leans on my desk with her arms crossed.

Lisa: why was he touching you?

I roll my eyes

Tiffany: it was a handshake and what are you doing here? Why are you in such a bad mood. You didn't even greet me with a smile when you walked in,

Lisa gives me a fake smile and then her face went back to seriousness.

Lisa: why didn't you answer my calls, are you still mad at me over your dad?

I shake my head

Tiffany: no I've gotten over that this morning when I drank that delicious chocolate milk.

Lisa glares at me and shakes her head.

Tiffany: now answer me and tell me why you're so angry.

I wait for Lisa to respond as she just glares at me with her arms crossed. It was quite a hot look for Lisa. It kind of turns me on.

Lisa: I'm in a bad mood because I called your office because you wasn't responding to my texts and calls on your own phone and when I asked for a Tiffany Manoban, she didn't exist.

I sigh

Lisa: so where is my wife? And why is a Miss Young taken over her body, I thought Miss Young was in the past.

My eyes don't leave Lisa's as I listen to her dramatic rant.

Tiffany: Lis don't get mad...

Lisa cuts me off

Lisa: why didn't you tell anyone that you've changed your name to Manoban. We're married Tiffany.

I walk closer to Lisa and she still had a serious expression on her face.

Tiffany: babe I kept my name only for work because my bosses hate you for buying them out.

Yes Lisa is technically my bosses boss. So she's technically my boss too. People at my office don't know that but if my bosses were here it'll probably be a hard situation for me to explain. If they knew they'll make my work life a living hell.

Lisa: fuck those guys... if they mess with you I'll fire them, you don't even need to be working Tiffany.

I shake my head

Tiffany: but baby I love my job and you promised you won't get involved anymore, I would have gone crazy being in that big house all on my own all day until you come back home.

Lisa rolls her eyes as she uncrosses her arms.

Lisa: well at least you tell people you have a wife.

Lisa softens up a little and her coldness has turned into cuteness.

Tiffany: there's my cute baby.

I say in a cute voice as I wrap my arms loosely around Lisa's shoulders. Lisa places her hands on my waist.

Lisa: I understand and I won't get involved but please next time answer your phone.

I peck Lisa's lips

Tiffany: Lis I was in a meeting if you waited a while I would of texted you back.

Lisa pouts and shakes her head

Lisa: when I call I want you to answer or drop me a quick message telling me you're busy.

I sigh as Lisa can be really stubborn at times.

Tiffany: fine hon, I'm sorry.

Lisa leans down and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and I felt her tongue gliding over my lower lip, I allow her entrance and Lisa deepens the kiss.

Couple of moments past by and I pull away for some air.

Tiffany: aren't you supposed to be at work.

Lisa nods

Lisa: well yes but I came here to talk to you Miss Young.

Lisa teases me and I push her away from me.

Tiffany: just get over it, I will always be Mrs Manoban outside of this office and in my heart.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: you're lucky that I love you otherwise I would have went to your stupid bosses and tell them the truth.

I glare at Lisa

Tiffany: you love me that much huh?

I pout as Lisa pulls me towards her.

Lisa: but because this job makes you happy, your secret is safe with me. If your happy I'm happy baby.

I smile and peck Lisa's cheek.

Tiffany: thank you Lis, I would love for you to stay but I suggest you leave my office, we both need to get back to our jobs.

Lisa nods as she raises her hands up.

Lisa: ok honey... I'll leave you to work.

I walk past Lisa so I can open the door for her but before I could do that she slaps my butt causing me to squeal. That was a hard slap too.

Tiffany: Lisayah!

I pull her towards me and slapped her arm.

Tiffany: I'm at work and plus that hurt.

Lisa smirks at me and shrugs

Lisa: but you're my wife.

Lisa pecks my lips and I roll my eyes

Tiffany: bye dork.

I open the door for Lisa.

Lisa: I love you stupid

I chuckle

Tiffany: I love you too dummy.

Lisa leaves my office and I close my door.

I'm lucky to be married to Lisa, she always wants the best for me.

I don't like hiding the fact I'm married to Lisa at work but I have to. I love this job and I don't want any sort of bad treatment from my bosses because of my wife.

I also want to be successful without people saying you only got here because of your wife. That's why I kept my real name a secret.

She can be so idiotic sometimes but she's my idiot.

I love my charming idiot wife so much and I wouldn't change her for the world.

////////////////

💭💭💭💭💭