Opposites ( Part 2 ).

Mulai dari awal

"Anyways forget about that, we have invites for a party down the street, wanna come." She asked excitedly .

"Nope I have practice tomorrow, can't be up too late." I said with a smile squishing her cheeks.

"You're no fun at all , you're in uni and you stay in and sleep early instead of having fun." She said shaking her head disapproving of my unwillingness to party.

We stayed talking for a while before I helped her get ready for the party.

"Have fun and come back before Mom reaches here in the morning." I said giving her a hug and sending her off.

"Let me see if I can get some boys for you." She said with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

She always said that I should probably get a boyfriend soon and to an extent I get her point, most of my evenings I spend on my own now cause Talia is with Simon most of the time and it does get lonely. So I wouldn't mind having someone to share my love and time with , but I haven't found anyone yet or maybe I was just looking in the wrong places.

I just heated up the dinner for me and Chase and plated it up before we watched some cartoons as we ate dinner . Yeah I still watch cartoons, deal with it .

After that I put Chase to bed and went and quickly get some sleep myself so I could wakeup early for practice.

I was woken up the next day by a very drunk Mariah trying to move around the room to her bed. I got up and led her to bed and tucked her in as she smiled up at me and gave me a hug.

"Ew...your sweaty." I said with a chuckle as she let me go.

"Oh Alexis I met the best boy last night, he was funny and sexy and walked me back home now, he had a nice unique name too.....wait what was it ... Ola..Olajide... Yeah great dude." She said as she fell asleep.

Ok WTF. Olajide as in JJ, as in my rival and my sister just spent her night with him at the party.

"What the fuck Mariah, did you do something with him." I asked shaking her as she just turned around and slept.

Fuck I can already see the jokes he's gonna make , fuck him though.

I got ready for university and got out and went directly to the university gym to train and soon as I finished my training for the day I took a quick shower and as soon as I got out of the gym I ran into a very hungover looking JJ who rolled his eyes at me.

You know what I need answers, so I pulled him back into the gym and pushed him into the storage closet hid away from the main gym.

"What the fuck did you do with my sister last night? " I said pushing him up against the wall.

"What the fuck , who's your bloody sister." He asked confused.

"Mariah the girl you met at the party last night, she's my sister you dickhead."  I said as he realized what was happening.

"We didn't even do anything, we talked the entire night and I walked her back in the morning cause she was drunk." He said with a sigh as I let him go and moved away.

" Oh that's fine then ." I said sighing with relief.

"But.... Why are you so concerned, jealous ??" He asked as he walked closer with a smirk on his face.

"No.... she's my sister....that's all.." I said with a stutter as I backed up into the wall behind me.

"Hmm...why you stuttering, nervous are we?" He asked with a chuckle as he trapped me with his hand on either side of me.

Him being so close let me to finally get a very good look at his features. His sparkling brown eyes standing out , so easy to get lost in and the smirk on his lips unmistakable as he looked up and down at me , shamelessly checking me out.
I watched his pupils dilate as I felt his hot breath on my lips and as if I was magnetized I couldn't move .