The hall goes in a sad silence watching the young couple who had so much ahead of them, saying their last good-bye's to each other.

James then pulled away and started going to the first floor to fight off Voldemort one last time. 

The door was blast open revealing Voldemort. James reached out his wand only to realize it wasn't there.

"Something missing, there?" Voldemort taunted.

"The only thing missing here is your nose." James joked for the last time.

"Oh, Prongs." Remus sighed sadly at his friend.

"Move aside I'm here for the girl." Voldemort warned. "I may have no wand but that doesn't mean I still won't fight you to protect my daughter." James said defensively.

People gaped at James's confidence and bravery to fight against the dark lord with absolutely no wand.

"Your father was really brave, Edrea." Hermoine told Edrea who smiled warmly at her.

Lily is seen upstairs, barricading the room, setting the baby on her crib. Before going through spell books, looking for something special. Lily's face then went dark as she heard the killing curse downstairs.

Tears fell from her eyes but could only look harder for the spell to protect her daughter. After finding the page, Lily approached her daughter, touching her forehead, she started chanting the spell.

Dea magicae, Hecaten. Magia mea utere, ut filiam meam a viribus obscuris protegam, quae eam laedere audent. Inviolabili custodia nata mea vivat, quae usque ad mortem suam incolumem conservet. Sume magicam vitam, Tui pro ultione Tuam benedic gnatam.

(May the goddess of magic, Hecate. Use my magic to protect my daughter from dark forces that dare to hurt her. Let my daughter live with an untouchable force of protection that shall keep her safe until her eventual death. Take my magic, my life, as retribution for the protection you shall bless my daughter with.)

"Your mother used ancient magic to protect you." Remus said in realization, looking at Edrea who nodded her head, confirming his suspicions.

Lily felt herself being engulfed in some sort of light before it faded. Tired, she laid next to Edrea's crib. She takes one look at her daughter and she knew the sacrifice she was making was worth it. Lily heard steps coming from the staircase. She found the energy to go face Baby Edrea and tell her how much she matters to her and her father.

"Mama loves you, Dadda loves you, Moony loves you, Padfoot loves you. You will always be loved my little angel." Lily managed to mutter out the words with tears falling from her face. The door was then blown open and there Voldemort stood.

"No, please don't hurt my baby, she's just a child. Take me instead!" Lily pleaded, ready to risk her life.

"I'm here for the child!" Voldemort yelled.

"Please! Take me not her!" Lily yelled staying persistent.

Voldemort growing tired of her pleading, casted the killing curse in her direction. Her limp life-less body fell to the ground with a light thud. The light once in her eyes disappearing forever.

Edrea watched somberly and in adoration for her mother. She was ready to sacrifice her life just so her baby could live. And that was something she would always be thankful for. 

"And that was how the tale ended. A father ready to stand up to whatever darkness that threatens his family. A mother whose undying love for her child caused her downfall. And the child who was left with nothing but memories and burdens after her parents death."

"A family robbed of a happy future. But that wasn't the most tragic part. People always fail to acknowledge the little girl who had to go through this in a young age. The same little girl who wizards and witches continuously pressure and criticize for one tiny mistake."

The camera zoomed in to show the life-less bodies of James and Lily Potter while baby Edrea was crying in her crib, a prominent scar on her forehead. A symbol of the curse that was bested upon her that day. 

The great hall was silent. Those who knew James and Lily Potter sulked while the rest were shock and felt sorry for the girl they were criticizing moments ago.

Leo held Edrea close as she felt slight tears forming in her eyes.

She could feel everyone's pitying gazes sent at her. 

She didn't want their pity. These people hated her a moment ago and suddenly they care about her. Bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

Where was all this care when she was nominated for a death competition when she was 14? Where was all this care when she was basically being tortured inside a room for months on end by a person who claims to be good.  Where was all this care when she cried herself to sleep because she couldn't take the pressure.

Absolutely nowhere to be seen.

And that was her wake-up call. No one was gonna save her. No one truly understood what she felt. Even her friends who try so hard to understand her.

In a world who only cares about you when they need you. You have to learn how to depend on yourself. You never really know who to trust. And that was the part Edrea was lucky at.

She had people who actually loved her and cared for her. People who try their best to make her feel okay. People she can depend on.

Today the Great Hall changed their perspective on Edrea Potter. She wasn't their golden girl or their savior. She was a survivor.  A little girl basically thrown into a world with no one to navigate her through it. But she still found a way to be strong. And that was the charm of Edrea Potter.

 And that was the charm of Edrea Potter