Introduction🥰

Introduction

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

THE NAAMKARANN COMMUNITY WELCOMES YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

❀I hope you must be living a healthy and positive life. It's must important to live life because we don't live we just spent our days, we don't live we tend to count days. ❀

✿"Don't you ever get the feeling that all your life is going by and you're not taking advantage of it? Do you realize you've lived nearly half the time you have to live already? - Ernest Emingway "✿

◖Ok so let's get into the community ◗  

✾Hey meet me: Do you all know me? 🧐
Bro, how are you bro? Bro you don't know me come'on you will bro! Huh I am the superstar bro! ✾

Ok will give you some hint
•Funniest Character of Naamkarann
• I m superstar
•My name and surname's first letter are same.
•My bro has some romantic love story but he didn't admit

Now you guess!  (≡^∇^≡)

If you guessed KK then you are absolutely right. Acha kon kon niche pehle answer dekhne aya btana zara....🧐✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

KK: Yes bro! Sahi pehchana tmne mujhe I am superstar Karan Kapoor....

Me: Whatever! You are still not as handsome as our neilu.
Right readers.

You might have many questions running in your mind and many of you have even asked me.  (∂ω∂)

KK:bro! What is this community for?( o^∀^o)
Is it like normal community!

Me:KK first of all I am not your bro 😑Well, The answer to this is Nooooo, it's not like other communities as we all know many of us here are student and many of us here are student and many of us do jobs too. Our schedule is too hectic and I don't want you all to waste your precious time in investing in community. So there is nothing like that in community you just have to join it.

Look, there are many amateur writers and many avneil books which are still unknown to us and we have read many books on avneil buy still we find books on them because we love them tooo much, we often go on searching for books using hashtags (#) . But when you don't get the book annoyingly we close the wattpad and again after few hrs of boredom we again go on searching. So I have come with a solution for everyone (even I also faced this ) . This community is going to create many reading lists in community page and will  be publishing a Promotion book soon. The Promotion book will contain many new books of different genres on avneil. It will be helpful for amateur writers. ( For new writer : The book should contain few chapters excluding Introduction and Character Sketch).

Also, there are many readers who write books on them, but not everyone can reach every book. It's basically made to gather all the books and fans of Naamkarann. And yeah! You might get good friends too. You will get much more exciting things & various genres of book on our avneil/adiza.

So, Do share this book as much and if any new amateur writer messages you just prefer to us we will be providing them a platform for their books.

KK:Arey arey rukooooooo!!!

Guys KK has something to say.

Me:yes pls tell....

KK: bro , It means it is only for amateur writer .

Me:Nooooooo , again bro 😑Don't think that it's just for only new writers It's for you all my dear writer and readers ❤. You can also promote your books.

Are your questions over KK.

Kk: Sooo boring community no fun 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Me:wait what, It's not boring you know we have surprises for our readers. 😉

So stay tune!
KK:wait.....

Me:Shut up you can tell more questions in surprise now stop.

Kk:🤐

Okh, My dear Readers & writers . Stay tune to the community and book. Will be soon coming with surprise!.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Hey! Can we get a review pls!
Review about this book!

Do tag your friends & Of course our avneil/ adiza fans 😍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Love ❤
The Naamkarann Community.
»»————><————««