𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

It was the month of june, it was almost the brunette's birthday in four days. The redhead made some lunch for himself and his roommate.

The ingredients was enough for the two of the them and it was the last for their lunch of the day, "Phew" let out the redhead as he wipe his forehead while his other hand is on his hip.

He wash his hand as he brang the towel with him to go and check on the time on the living room, he looked up and saw the clock saying "12:30"

Pitter-Patter

Pitter-Patter

Perking the redhead as he heard a sound of pitter-pattering dropping at the porch, "...Rain drops?" Said the redhead in a confused tone.

Pitter-Patter

Pitter-Patter

The pitter-pattering didn't stop as it continued to drop to the ground, "Rain... huh? Did he brought a umbrella with him?" Mumbled the redhead as he locked glass sliding door leading to the porch and covered it with a curtain.

"Dazai that bastard, he's late." Said the redhead as he cursed before he heard a sound of a door opening,

Creak

Creak

"Oh, Chibi-chan! Were you worried about me?" Questioned the brunette playfully before he closed the door shut, he wore a smile as he was entirely wet from the rain pouring.

"You're late damn bastard!" Said the redhead as he glared at the brunette, "Ah Chibi-chan, are you actually worried about me?" Replied the brunette as he questioned the redhead.

"Tch, who would be worried about you, stupid waste of bandages." Said the redhead as he glared at the brunette before walking to the dining table to eat, "You're sleeping outside!" Added the redhead.

"Ah, chibikko your so mean!" Said the brunette before placing down the cake he bought at the cake store on the kitchen counter, "Tsk, if you're gonna be that stupid and catch a damn cold, change your fucking clothes!" Said the redhead.

"Hng. Well, i don't want to hear some ransom words coming from you chibikko." Said the brunette before going to take a bath and change his clothes, "Tsk" let out the redhead as he went on ahead and eat the lunch he made.

The brunette walked up the stairs to the bathroom as he opened the shower, a water dripping sounds was heard in the bath as he removed his wet clothes as he enter the shower.

The redhead finished eating his own lunch as he looked over the food he made for the brunette, the pitter-pattering sounds became heavy as the rain pour.

Creak

Creak

Bathroom door opening and closing after the brunette left the bathroom changed with a new set of clothes, he walk down the stairs as he notice the redhead not in sight, "..."

"Chibikko left the house, huh?" Said the brunette to himself as he looked at the dining table as he saw a lunch prepared at the table for him, "Oh, well." As he sat down on the table as he eat the food the redhead made for him.

The brunette went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, he then noticed a sticky note on the fridge. "Hng. Oh well, i guess i'll eat the cake i bought with me then." Spoke the brunette with a smile on his face.

_____________________________

The young brunette who's reading his favorite book to distract himself from boredom as he tried everything for his suicide, fortunately failed in his attempts.