Now the whole Kstijgadh was hating Sriansh and Pahal. Sumati knew everything but didn't showed up. Sampoorna was hell shocked after hearing the rumors. She became shattered but Sumati consoled her somehow. Apart from this, what could she have done? She couldn't tell her the truth.

After 1 month now, Kabir, Kalindi and Daksh were enjoying. Nobody was more than glad than them.
Now neither did they help anyone, nor would they bring justice to anyone. The whole of Kstijgadh people were suffering from his atrocities. They were missing their real King, Maharaja Yogesh. Kabir was not fulfilling his duties of king, kindly.

"Ye sb kya hogya hai Dayyi maa? Esa lgta hai jaise nazar lg gyi hai hmare rajya ko. Phle Kaka aur phir Kashyap aur Aadyshri. Sb chle gye chod ke." expressed Sampoorna her grief to Sumati. "Ek din sb thik ho jaega rajkumari. Ap bhrosha rkhiye. Mujhe bs usi din ka intezar hai" replied Sumati with Confidence.

3 days later:

"Aaj hme chlna hai Sriansh. Kya aaj bhi baat nhi kroge mujhse?" asked Aadyshri to Sriansh who was drawing  water from the well. They were alone in the backyard. Kashyap and Pahal were arranging their essentials for their mission. Sriansh ignored Aadyshri and focused on his work. Aadyshri moved further towards him and asked softly "Baat kya hai Sriansh? Tum mujhse pichle 1 mhine se baat nhi kr rhe ho. Kyu kr rhe ho esa? Maine koi glti ki hai?". On this Sriansh's eyes moistened and he thought "Mujhse koyi galti naa ho jaye isiliye to tumse dur jaa rha hu Aadyshri. Mujhe maaf krdo.".

"Jwab do na Sriansh" asked Aadyshri who has now got offended. Sriansh turned towards her and replied in a cold tone "Tyyar ho jao. Hme der ho rhi hai". And he rushed from there, hiding his emotions. She watched him going from there. "Kuch to hua hai. Wrna tum ese brtaw nhi krte. Thakk chuki hu tumhe mnate mnate, puchte huye. Pr ab nhi. Ab mujhe sach ka pra khud hi lgana pdega" she mumbled with moist eyes.

After some time, Sriansh,Pahal, Kashyap and Aadyshri bid goodbye to Kaki and marched towards their destination, Misanagar.
They were riding on their horses. There was ping which got broken by Kashyap's words "Maine apne sathi ko khbr phucha di hai. Wo log hmare wha phuchte hi afwa failana shuru kr denge ki desh ki sbse khubsurat nartkiya Misanagar me aayi hai. Tum log tyyar ho na?". On this the trio nodded and said in unison "Hm sb tyyar hai."

After traveling for a few days, they reached Misanagar.They reached a small hut where they could all change their disguise. Some of Kashyap's companions were waiting for them there. They all got off from their horses and Kashyap approached towards them. "Sb tyyar hai?" asked Kashyap. "Ji sb tyyar hai. Bs aplog ka hi intezar tha" replied one of the soldier. On this Kashyap nodded and replied "To fir der kis baat ki hai. Aaj sham se hi , tum sb bhesh badal kr aam nagrik bn jana. Yha ke logo me ghul mil jao. Aur kl se hi afwa failana shuru kr do". They all nodded and said in unison "Allah ke mahrbani se fatah hmari hogi Aaman miya ". On this Kashyap nodded and all left. But here Sriansh and Pahal got confused and looked towards each other.

Kashyap understood their confusion and replied "Shi suna tum dono ne. Mera asli naam Aaman hai. Aur mai ek muslim hu. Wo to Maharaja ne mujhe aur meri bahan ko pnah di aur mujhe is Kaabil bnaya. Nyi zindgi ke sath nye naam ko bhi apna liya tha hmne". On this Pahal asked "Pr ap Muslim hoke bhi un Muslim,  mera mtlb Mughalo se kyu ld rhe hai?". On this Aadyshri laughed lightly and replied "Pahal, ldaayi dharm ke khilaf nhi. Karma ke khilaf ho rhi hai. Galt karma ke khilaf ho rhi hai. Acha aur bura insaan hota hai uska dharm nhi. ". On this Pahal nodded and Kashyap exclaimed "Ye sbhi mere gaw ke log the. Meri bite kl ke saathi. Jb bhi bulata hu madad ke liye chle aate hai ye".

They all entered in that hut. There were fine arrangements for their food. Weapons were also kept there, in this case if they needed it any more.
"To chlo ab tumlog tyyar ho jaao" ordered Kashyap. Aadyshri went into a separate room to change while picking up her dress while the boys started changing in that room.

Pahal wore a kurta and pajama set along with a turban, while Kashyap wore a dhoti kurta along with fake beard and mustache.

Sriansh was finding difficulty in wearing his dress as it was an anarkli and pajama. He had never wore these female clothings. And looked like he messed up with himself because the dori of his anarkli got entangled with the dori of his leggings(pajama). Thus, his anarkli was falling towards the bottom of his body while his pajama got tightly hung over the upper portion of his body. Obviously he was looking like a clone.
He was able to walk in a very crooked way with both his legs spread. By witnessing this Pahal laughed out loud "Hahaha....ye kya h. Insaan ho ya mendhak ho?". On this Sriansh frowned and huffed "Maine ye kbhi phna nhi. Isiliye shayd dono mai isme fas gya".

At that very time Aadyshri entered while wearing her pink anarkli and dupatta. She was looking mesmerizing. And it didn't too long for Sriansh to adore her. He was adoring her but her laugh took him out from his dream land. She bursted into fits of laughter. Sriansh frowned again. Kashyap witnessed her laughter and smiled. "Kitni khush rhti hai jb ye Sriansh ke sath hoti hai. Bhut pyari lgti hai hste huye meri bachhi" thought Kashyap.

"Sriansh tum mendhak ho ya insan? Ese kyu chl rhe ho? Yu dono pair fails kr?" She asked while trying to control her laughter. On this Pahal gave her high five and said "Maine bhi yhi pucha tha". Sriansh frowned again and replied with irritation "Insan hu. Is kpde ne mendhak bna diya". On this  Pahal and Aadyshri laughed more and this time Kashyap too joined them. The room filled with their laughters. After a long time there was a smile on their faces.

Precap: Entry of the female dancers in mansion.

Like and comment. As much as you will show your love, I will try to update soon.