CHAPTER 15

" I heard that in some countries , they mourn adults more than they do with children " Nam-ra said as she leaning on the window with ( y/n ) who were waiting for her lover come back safely . 

" And in others ,  children more than adults " she continued as everyone looked at her

" And in others ,  children more than adults " she continued as everyone looked at her . 

" Which do you think our country is ? " she asked 

" What do you mean ? " Dae-su asked 

" When kids die , you lose hope but .. when adults die , you lose their wisdom . Hope and wisdom . " ( y/n ) said still looking out the window . 

" Which do you value more ? Hmm ? " Joon-yeong asked as they heard helicopter whirring in distance with ( y/n ) covering her ears as Nam-ra turned around and looked outside . 

" They've been flying all over the place since yesterday . They would have already saved us if they really wanted to " Nam-ra said . 

" But even if they do come to save us , we won't get out first " ( y/n ) said after uncovering her ears turning to Nam-ra . 

" We're just not important enough for that . We're students , that's it . " Nam-ra said as the others looked down . 

After a while they stood silently as they hear someone coming . 

" Su-hyeok , Do-hwan " Dae-su called as they both came inside . ( y/n ) rushed to her best friend and boyfriend and hugged them tightly . 

" Thank god , you guys are safe " she whispered making the two smile before hugging her back . 

" We're okay ... but " Su-hyeok said trailing off as Do-hwan look away after they break the hug . 

" What ? " ( y/n ) asked 

" Where's the phone ? " 

" And Cheong-san ? " On-jo asked as they both didn't say anything so On-jo went to the window and looked out but didn't find Cheong-san . 

" Su-hyeok , Do-hwan . Where is he ? " On-jo asked turning to them . 

" We got separated in the teacher's office " Su-hyeok said as he turned to On-jo while Do-hwan still looking away . 

" I'm sure he'll be fine " Do-hwan said but ( y/n ) can clearly see that On-jo is hurt . 

" Are you serious ? Oh sh1t ! " Dae-su said as he and Wu-jin looked out . 

" We're sorry .... for coming back alone " they said as everyone sat down . 

( y/n ) looked at Su-hyeok and sat beside him .

" You okay ? " she asked as he turned to her . 

" I'm fine . " he said as she smiled at him before giving him a peck on his lips . 

" I'll talk to On-jo " ( y/n ) said as he nod with a smile . 

  ( y/n ) went to On-jo as she looking at the window in a hope .