CHAPTER 1

The sky has turned blue and the birds started to chirp as they started to find foods for their baby . In a huge mansion that are belong to The Kim family , there is a certain brunette girl wake up from her nightmare . 

She gasped as she opened her eyes looking at the ceiling . She look beside her only to see her boyfriend were sleeping with his arms around her waist . She carefully removed his arms not wanting to wake him up . Then she slowly walk toward the bathroom and washed her face with cold water . 

" It's just a nightmare, it's just a nightmare . " she said to herself repeatedly as tears start to dripped down her cheeks . 

" ( N/n ) ? Hey , why are you crying ? " Su-hyeok asked getting inside the bathroom wiping off her tears before pulling her into a hug . 

" I-I " she couldn't even finish her sentence as she started to cry harder on Su-hyeok chest recalling all her nightmares .    

" Shush

" Shush ... It's okay if you don't tell me know . " he said comforting the brunette . " Take a deep breath " he continued as ( y/n ) did what he said " Let it go " he said as ( y/n ) did what he said relaxing herself a bit . 

" Better ? " Su-hyeok asked as ( y/n ) only hummed before speaking up . 

" I-I dream of them again " ( y/n ) said hesitant breaking the hug . 

" ( Y/n ) , look . You can't always blame yourself for other people decision okay ? " Su-hyeok said slightly comforted the brunette .

" Yeah ... " ( y/n ) said making the raven-haired boy smiles sadly before kissing the girl forehead 

" Now get out , I need to take a shower " she said pushing out her boyfriend out of the bathroom .

" Okay , okay " he said walking outside the bathroom . 

After ( y/n ) is sure that Su-hyeok went outside , she locked the door and started to do her morning routine . Taking a shower , applying her skincare and more . She also style her hair .

 After she is done with her morning routine , she went to one of the guest room Su-hyeok always used with a basket in her hand

 After she is done with her morning routine , she went to one of the guest room Su-hyeok always used with a basket in her hand . 

Even though Su-hyeok always sleeps in ( y/n )'s room , he also need a place to put his things like uniform , t-shirt and more . After a few minutes , ( y/n ) finally reached the guest room as the room on the third floor while her room in the second floor .