A/n: "i don't know what to say but, thank you so much all of you for the follow! 😄"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see the three uppermoon's staring in shock at y/n who just arrived and they were not able to move at all because of being stunned from shock of actually seeing their beloved and not in a dream. They didn't know what to do, they wanted to just pounce on him and mark him as theirs but they continued to just stay hidden for now.

~Y/n POV~

Finally back home! Now i'mma just laze around for today cause i feel so tired!! But first let's eat something.

~No one's POV~

Y/n quickly went towards the kitchen while saying

The three girls blushed a little seeing how cute their beloved is

The three girls blushed a little seeing how cute their beloved is. But then they realised where he's going.

Kokoshibi, douma and akaza: 'THE KITCHEN!!!!'

They quickly ran towards the kitchen but it was too late. Y/n was already there staring in shock at the "kitchen". The three seeing this could only say one thing in their mind.

Kokoshibi, douma and akaza: 'oh noooo!!'

They quickly hide behind a nearby wall and peaked from behind it, only to see.

Y/n:

[A/n: "man this meme never gets old."]

Y/n: "what happened to my kitchen while I was gone!!!!!!"

~A Little Time Skip~

After y/n finally calmed down he was now staring at his kitchen trying to figure out who did this to his kitchen.

Y/n: *staring* "hmm"

Y/n: *intense staring* "hmmm"

Y/n: *more intense staring* "hmmmm"

Y/n: *even more intense staring* "hmmmmm"

Y/n: *Joseph joestar level of staring*

Y/n: *Stops staring at the kitchen and sighs* "well i have no clue, just who could have done this

Y/n: *Stops staring at the kitchen and sighs* "well i have no clue, just who could have done this. Meh probably some random animal who somehow entered my house. Well whatever, not like the animal is going to comeback and clean this, I'll have to clean this myself."

Y/n starts cleaning the kitchen as the three uppermoon's are staring at him with guilt. But they couldn't do anything because they were afraid...........afraid to show up to him............afraid that he will be angry at them for breaking into his house.........and most importantly afraid that he will not accept them..........afraid because they were demons, they would scare their beloved. they didn't wanted their y/n to be scared of them.

Kokoshibi, douma and akaza: *staring at y/n with guilt* 'y/n.........dont worry when I become your wife. you'll never have to do such work by yourself. Your lovely wife will do everything for you, my love~'

~Time skip~

We now see y/n standing in front of the kitchen now totally cleaned and all the medicine bottles on the counter neatly placed.

Y/n: *whips a sweat from his forehead and sighs* "man that took a lot of time. seriously just what kind of animal can make this place such a mess!!"

The three uppermoon's who were still staring at y/n with heart ey-i mean making sure their y/n doesn't overwork himself while looking at him with completely normal eyes heard that and Kokoshibi glares at douma and akaza while both looks down in guilt since they were the one who caused that mess.

Y/n: "now finally i can take some rest. I'm definitely not doing anything else today because I'm WAY too tired to do anything!"

Y/n without even noticing the 5 pairs of eyes looking at him from the start because of his tiredness just goes to his room upstairs and immediately falls asleep after laying on his bed. Kokoshibi, douma and akaza comes out of their hiding spot and takes a sigh of relief.

Kokoshibi: *looks at douma and akaza* "because of you two idiots..........y/n had to do all that work by himself...........And just how the hell did you two..........manage to make such a mess that it took him almost all day..........to clean it up."

Akaza: "I'm sorry. But it was all because of this b*tch. She's the one who thought it would be a nice idea to randomly grab the knife and swing it around like a f*cking idiot!!!!"

Kokoshibi: *looks at douma*

Douma: *puppy eyes* "I'm sorwy"

Kokoshibi: *closes her 3 pairs of eyes and sighs and is angry but doesn't show it* 'ugh because of these idiots my lovely sweetheart had to do so much work and i couldn't even help him. I'm so gonna make them pay for this!'

Kokoshibi opened her eyes to look at douma but that's when she noticed she was not where she was before. Akaza also looks to see that she is gone.

Akaza: "huh where the f*ck did sh-"

Suddenly they both heard a small creak sound and they looked at the direction it came from to see, douma about to go upstairs towards a room, they wanted to ask why she was going upstairs but then they suddenly realised. Upstairs................. towards the room...........where y/n is......... Sleeping.........Alone.

Douma seeing that she has been caught tried to make a run for it upstairs.

Akaza: "Oh No You Don't!!!!!"

Only for akaza to quickly run towards her and grab her by the clothes, then throw her downstairs. Akaza then started to fight with douma and Kokoshibi joined in cause she was also angry. They continued fighting till night time and the room they were fighting in was a complete mess. They would have continued fighting but they stopped when they suddenly heard the noise of glass breaking. They looked towards where the noise came from and their eyes widened seeing the cause of it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "I didn't really have a good idea of what I wanted to do in this chapter but i hope you liked it. And please do let me know if you did like it"