Chapter 1: On Stage

Start from the beginning

Cuddling when under the influence was one thing...but nah. He couldn't entertain anything more. So he was content with their affectionate hugs, canoodling and being in Slash's proximity but nothing beyond that. It would ruin the band. It would be disastrous and Duff wasn't an idiot to risk it all over some strange crush he harbored. Maybe he thought too much about it. They were just best friends. Stop making it weird, Duff constantly chastised himself. 

What Duff didn't know was Slash was struggling with something similar. He'd been with countless girls, Yvonne being the longest relationship he had, and the deepest, and yet with Duff he found someone he could relate too like no other. Nobody understood him better than Duff, some came close. He bonded well with everyone in the band, but sometimes with Axl, things got weird and strained. Axl was known for his rapid mood swings, erratic behavior, and darkness that often had everyone around him seeking cover, avoiding him at all costs. But Duff was something special. 

Exploring those feelings though was a risk he was not willing to take. Duff was seriously dating some chick, living with her in fact. He'd often crash at the band's current pad, often with his arm around Slash. That's where Slash liked to wind up after a hard partying night. Satiated sexually after banging some chick then resting in the arms of his best buddy for a good night's sleep. But sometimes he entertained less than pure fantasies. Especially after seeing Duff shirtless or in his mesh black shirt all sweaty from performing on stage. 

Duff had pretty green eyes, a long neck, even longer legs... sometimes, just sometimes Slash liked to imagine them wrapped around his waist with those green eyes, lust filled, staring up at him as he thrust-- okay that was getting way too real for Slash. 

Looking across the stage at Duff playing he couldn't help but start to get aroused even when he tried to think of something else, nothing was working. Damn that pretty blonde! His very perverse mind like to imagine real dirty things and lately Duff was in the center of some of them, if not most. Not that he'd ever act on them. No way man. But....

Slash had a horrendous idea. No he couldn't DO much on stage after all, but fooling around on stage was nothing new for Guns n Roses. Axl was known to put his hands on all of them. A devious dirty idea formed in Slash's mind as payback for Duff's stares that were almost too distracting for the guitarist. 

It didn't help the song they were currently on, Rocket Queen was quite the erotic salacious song. 

I've seen everything imaginable pass before these eyes

I've had everything that's tangible, honey, you'd be surprised

I'm a sexual innuendo in this burned out paradise

If you turn me on to anything, you better turn me on tonight♫

So Slash slid around the stage until he was next to Duff who smiled as he was approached, then SMACK. Slash giggled as he quickly dashed away after smacking Duff on the ass. Duff barely had time to register what Slash had done as the guitarist ran off. Did he really just smack his ass? Now his face began to burn, good thing he was already overheated from the stage.

Smirking fiendishly Slash had a moment to observe Duff's reaction before he started his solo.

Duff pushed that ass smack out of his mind focusing on his playing, nodding along as Slash performed the solo to perfection moving away as he worked their audience to a frenzy with his playing. However his eyes continued to wander over to Slash. God he looked so good too. When did he not look good? 

 The fans thought so too. Girls reached out just inches from the lead guitarist who had to move back a few steps from fear of being dragged into the crowd by over zealous female fans.