Am I in Trouble?

Johnny's POV

I got home and went to bed cause it was late. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. All I could think about was Camden. I can't loose her forever. I would be broken. I need to find her. I eventually end up falling asleep after a couple hours.
I woke up early like I usually do and got ready for my day. I even got dressed by myself today. When I was all ready, I walked out the door and headed to Pony's, which was only a couple houses down.
I got there and walked inside. Pony was sitting on the couch with his face in his hands, sobbing. I guess he found out. I walked over to him, and he said, "Mommy told me what happened. What are we gonna do? I love her." When he said this my eyes started tearing up too. "Do the other guys know," I asked him. "No, and I don't want to tell them. I don't even know if I really want to talk to really anyone right now," he replied still crying. "I know how you feel Pony. She was the bestest sister ever. I don't want to talk to anybody."
Darry came out of the kitchen with dishes in his hand. He must be washing the dishes. He is always working, and he isn't even told to do it. My mommy and daddy have to tell me a lot of times before I finally do any kind of work.he looked at us and asked us what was wrong, but Pony just shook his head.

After that, I went back home. Mommy and daddy were fighting, and they never fight. They were fighting about something with Camden and the cops but I don't really know for sure. I didn't understand it. I closed the door and started heading upstairs to my room with my eyes still teary. I went up only the second stair, before I was yanked back down them. I looked up and saw my father. I started go speak but he punched me in the face. I fell to the floor and everything was blurry. When I looked up back at him, he kicked me right in the face, and that's all I can remember.

Camden's POV (picture above)

I woke up with a really bad headache. It hurt really bad. I tried sitting up, but then realized that I was strapped to a bed. It kinda looked like I was in a hospital. I hate hospitals juts like Johnny hates police. Some guy that I don't know came in with another lady. the lady came over to me and asked me my name. "Camden, but my friends call me Cam," I answered. "Well Cam, it's nice to meet you," "Where am I," I asked. "Your at your new house. This is where your gonna live now, ok," she said back. I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded. Then a thought appeared into my mind, as I was still laying down, my whole body strapped to the table. What about Johnny and Ponyboy? I was thinking that, about to ask the lady when the table started vibrating. I tried to look around to find out what was going on, but the guy took my head and strapped something around it. Then I felt a needle being put into my neck, and my mind just went completely blank. I was gonna ask her something but I can't remember what. I can't even remember my name right now. The 2 people came over to me and started talking. "Ok sweetie, your name is Camden Josephina Ross. You are 5 years old, and we are your mommy and daddy. You just moved into Oklahoma City with us because your daddy got a new job, and you moved from Claremore, Oklahoma, where you had always lived. You don't have any brothers or sisters, and NEVER have. Do you understand," she spoke. "Yes I understand mommy." "Good now come on baby girl. Lets go out for some ice cream. How does that sound?" "Yes please, but first what is this thing?" "It's a doctors bed. We were giving you a home check up, because your dad is a doctor." "Ok then let's go get ice cream!"

9 Years Later (almost)

Johnny's POV

I haven't spoken in almost 9 years. That's how long Cam has been gone. I will go over to Pony's everyday now too. My parents started beating me, and taking out all of their anger on me since she was kidnapped. Pony only speaks when he absolutely needs to, like in school. The rest of the gang has been trying to get us to talk, of say what happened, but we won't speak a single word. Some of you may be thinking, it was 9 years ago, you have to move on, but I cant. Every time I look at her room, or look at Pony, or even just look at where she used to always sit at the table, I am reminded of her. I just can't get over the fact that she's gone. The cops stopped the big searches for her a couple of years ago, but said that they would still keep an eye out for her. She may not even be alive. I have almost lost all hope in ever finding her. That is, until I heard a knock on the door.

Cam's POV

"Hey mom, I'm going out to dinner with Sarah and Joe," I screamed through the house. "Ok honey, have fun. And be back by 10:00 please." "Don't worry I will be fine," I assured her. "I know honey, I just don't want anybody taking you away from me," she answered back. She is always so worried about that. I mean, I guess I would understand, I am only 14 after all. I'm still young. I started walking to dinner. We were all going to meet at Dairy Queen. This was about 2 miles from my house, so I walked. I had walked about a mile when a cop car pulled up beside me. "Hello officer. How are you doing today," I asked him being friendly. "Very well thank you, but I need you to come with me please," he told me. Was I in trouble, what had I done. I got into the car and we drove off. I guess Sarah and joe are going to have to eat alone today. we made it to the police station and he showed me a picture. "Is this you," he asked showing me a picture of me when I was about 5. "I examined the picture more closely. There were 2 other boys on either side of me that I don't remember ever seeing. I looked back up at the the cop and said "Yes, but who are those 2 other boys with me?" He didn't answer and just picked up his phone and dialed a number. he then spoke the words, "I think I found one of the girls we have been looking for," and hung up. "Your gonna have to follow me please," he said. "Officer, am I in trouble?"

Hey everyone, I'm back!!! Thank you all who have read my story I really appreciate it. please read my other one too it's called Johnny's kid sister. also, I feel like I should do one more shoutout to BunnyLuvsU for letting me use her idea. you guys should really read her books, their great!!!

STAY GOLD
Jessica