Chapter three - Abram

I looked at her while she sat on the floor so confused, I couldn't help myself, but I didn't stop myself from admiring her beauty.
I watched every move , I watched her face turn from sad to anger.
I wanted to help her, but my boss would kick me out of the coven; so I watched her. I didn't let my eyes off of her, there was something about her that made me want to help her. I can't figure out what it was, but there was something.

Then it happened, she looked me in the eyes, I saw her lips moving but I heard nothing, I was so caught up in the moment I went deaf.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

❄ Audre ❄

Why is he just staring at me?._.
Did he want something from me?
Do I have something on my face?
I really wish he wouldn't stare, maybe my makeup smeared ... oh gosh he's staring into my eyes, my make up must have smears and now he thinks I'm ugly .

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Abram

Her face was so perfect, there was no mistakes.
I started to notice that she saw me looking into her eyes, I watched her eyes go into a scare, I think I'm scaring her.
I looked away, my boss was staring at me, I think he said something but I wasn't sure, he pointed at the girl so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
I heard her grunt and I wanted to say sorry, but showing any feelings would show that I'm weak, so I waited.

I finally put her down, I tried not to look at her face because I feel something for her and I can't explain it. I looked away and walked down the hallway so I wouldn't be close to her, I could still smell her sent on me, for such a beautiful women she had such an amazing sent. I started to hear sobs when I walked in my room.

I wish I could turn off my hearing but I cant, so I shall go out. I think I'll go out with the guys.

- fifteen minute later-

The guys didn't answer , I think it's to late. They already went out. I'm stuck here listening to the girl sob. I don't like the sound. I laid on my bed , thinking of what it was about her that made me save her from the shadows and bring her here. I laid there and thought, nothing.. Nothing came to mind. I thought of her crying when I found her. Was it because I'm nice and I wanted to help her or was it because I'm attracted to her?
That's impossible.
Do I really, no I dont, I'm going out.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Don't forget to like and comment ^-^