Chapter 2- Our Little Thing

*Niall's POV*

Nicole was amazing. And so talented. She really did have a gift. I can't wait for next Wednesday to hurry up and get here! Maybe I should text her? I don't know.

It's already 9:45. I am still watching Friends. Aha! I love this show!

I went to sleep wishing when I woke up it was Wednesday.

Thursday, Friday,Saturday, Sunday, and Monday went by quickly. Tuesday drug along slowly. I had rehearsals every day this week. Luckily they were before Starbucks with Nicole. I had been thinking about her a lot. Texting every day.

Finally. Wednesday.

I walk into Starbucks and see Nicole sitting there sipping on a coffee. I go over and sit across from her.

"Hey!" I say smiling. Hopefully I wasn't blushing. I think I was really starting to like her. Maybe it's too fast. After all, it is only a week.

"Hey! How are you doing today?" She asks politely.

"Wonderful , and you?" I ask back.

"A bit tired but I manage." She said with a smile.

I wonder if everything was okay. She looked like she hasn't slept in a few days.

"You look tired. What time did you go to sleep last night?" I ask.

"Oh um about 4:40. Why?" She asks.

"You just look really tired." I say concerned.

"College." She replies. Sort of frowning.

I look down and see her piddling with her thumbs. She looks nervous.

"Is something bothering you?" I ask. I don't like seeing her upset.

"No I'm fine." She says with a reassuring smile. I could tell she was lying. The look in her eyes.

I look down at my phone, I got a text from Zayn.

"Hey, what are you doing? The lads and I were going clubbing tonight. Wanna join?"

I was more concerned about Nicole than I was clubbing.

"Nah man I'm busy. Another time." I replied.

I look up to see Nicole looking out the window. She saw a softball game going on. I knew what softball was, just never really watched it.

"C'mon. Lets go watch." She says motioning to the softball field.

"Alright." I agree.

We walk out and I manage to make her laugh. Her laugh is adorable. We made it to the gate to the field when the money box person stops us.

"10 dollars." She says hatefully. Nicole goes to pull out a ten she had in her pocket but I stopped her. Gentleman like thing for me to do was to pay. I handed them the dollar.

"I could of payed for that." She says.

"Nah, I never let a lady pay." I say smiling. We find seats in the stand and watch. Of course I am clueless.

"I know nothing about softball." I say a bit embarrassed.

She grinned.

"That's alright. I play softball that's why I wanted to come watch." She says smiling.

She is so sweet. The whole time she was telling me what was going on and explaining it. Hah. I felt like an idiot. She never once made fun of me for not knowing. Most people would of.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket.

"My friends flight just landed! She is back from Paris." She said.

I grinned. Damn. Hopefully she don't stay long. I want her all to myself. Now that her friend is back, she won't wanna hang out with me.

"So, why did your friend go to Paris?" I asked.

"Modeling school." She said putting her phone away.

I just nod my head. I pretend to yawn so I could stretch my arm around her. Yeah, I'm that cheesy.

She looked over at me and smiled. She was so beautiful.

"You have beautiful eyes." She says.

Gosh I hope I wasn't blushing.

"Thanks. You have a beautiful smile." I said smiling.

We sat and talked the rest of the game until it was over.

"I live in walking distance." She said. I think she was wanting me to walk her home.

"Well, I can walk you home." I said hoping that I was right. I'm just not good with girls.

"Sure!" She said smiling.

We walked to her house. She was yawning on the way there. She was tired.

"Babe, you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah. Here's my house." She said motioning up her sidewalk.

"I had a lot of fun today!" She said grinning.

"So did I." I said.

"Next Wednesday?" She asked smiling.

"I guess so!" I said back.

"Better not make any plans on Wednesdays anymore." She said laughing.

"It's our little thing now." I said.

"Goodnight, Niall! Text you tomorrow!" She said.

"Goodnight, Nicole, sleep tight." I said turning to walk away.

I feel a slight grasp on my wrist. I look back and Nicole is standing there. She is smirking.

"Come here." She said pulling me.

Oh my gosh. I am dying.

She kissed me on the cheek lightly. The smell of her perfume was drifting off of her neck. It smelled so good.

"Thanks for the amazing day." She said.

"No problem!" I said happily. Gosh I hope I wasn't blushing.

She turned and closed her door. I can't wait for next Wednesday!

Like it so far? I will post chapter 3 hopefully tomorrow!