Mira Shoots Karishma Singh.

Okay so many voted for the idea of writing;what if KS was shot by Mira instead of HM....
Hmmm.... this seems interesting isn't it..?

So the credit for this idea goes to star_crossed_0_0

Firstly I would like to tell you that
Mystrynameme has too written on it... so who have not read it can go and read...

Here I will not write everything as shown in the show.... I will try to make every possible change....

HERE Birthday was of HM only...
Backstory or Base of the story will be disclosed at end of this story.

Everyone was busy in their work..
(CheeTosh in GYM room decorating it.. As KS had said them)
PS was not knowing about the decorations running in GYM room **Kisine Overacting ki Tsunami ke darr se bataya hi nahi..**
PS was the one because of whom HM was not able to come out of the cabin... unknowingly yet PS was helping CheeTosh

KS had went out to buy something for HM.
**At the time of her Patrolling duty KS had went to buy**

On the other hand according to them they all other have brought gifts,etc for HM...

All were excited for the celebration...

It was going to be Afternoon when KS came to Thane from Patrolling;CheeTosh was decorating one of the room.

KS was going in the cabin to meet HM when her phone rang...

KS:Hello,kaun?
Person: ........
KS:Jai Hind Sir.
Person: ........
KS:Ji Sir.
Person:.......
KS:Par Sir..?
Person:.....
KS:Okay Sir,Jai Hind.

Call ended

HM who just heard one side conversation and the lines of tension on KS face... got confused yet alerted.
KS was about to leave the Thana when HM stopped her.

HM:Kya huaa aap abhi aayi aur abhi kahi ja rahi hai itni gabharat ke saath?
KS forcefully smiled.
KS:Kuch..kuch bhi nahi ek jaruri kaam hai ham laut ke aake phir batayenge.

And immediately KS left the Thana.

HM was leaving when.

PS:Maddam Sir..
HM:Pushpajii ham aapko baad mein batayenge abhi ham bahut jaruri kaam hai...
PS:Par..
HM:Baad mein Pushpajii... please

HM immediately came out of Thane and sat in her car..

HM was sure that KS is lying and decided to follow KS.

On the other hand Mira came outside from any one of the room from MPT and started searching KS.

**Mira got hacked**

PS:Mira Maddam aapko kuch chaiye tha..?
Mira completely ignored her...
PS:Yeh Mira Maddam ko kya hogaya... itne nakhre..! Sahi kehti hai Karishma jii "Tin ka Dabba"

Mira started running out from Thane...
It was not difficult for her to trace anybody's location.