Huh?! He was the owner of the Intouch Corporation?? And all this while Trump was just fooling around with my parents? I was still trying to process everything with whatever last ounce of sanity I had. Trump was not the owner of Intouch Corporation but it was Ae.

I was kidnapped from one wedding only to be married with someone else. The person who brought me here is a fucking rich guy!! When did my life get so complicated?? All this mess was not enough that soon cops walked into the room. Is this a movie or something? 'You all get out of my damn fucking life!!!!' my mind shouted

The next moment, Trump was grabbed harshly and his hands were cuffed. "Ae, what are you doing?" Trump shouted. "Well, sending a criminal behind bars. I already have all the evidences that will make you stay inside the prison for rest of your life. And as for your mother and aunt, they too will follow you soon." Ae replied.

"Ae, I am innocent. You have been playing around and not me. I will not let this slide. And don't think this is over." Trump threatened. "It's not over Trump. I still have two more people whom I need to send behind the bars." Ae snapped.

How is Ae related to Trump? What are they talking about? Who is the actual owner of the Intouch Corporation? So many questions began to swirl in my mind that I started to feel dizzy. And then soon darkness clouded my vision and I lost to the weakness. Blame it on the meals I had skipped because I was depressed.

When I woke up, I found myself in a luxurious room. I blinked my eyes few times before I finally looked at the person in front of me. "Hey, how are you feeling now?" Ae asked while he extended his hand to stroke my cheeks.

"I am feeling better khrab but I am all confused." I replied. "What are you confused about?" he asked. "Confused about everything happening around me. How do you know Trump and who is the owner of Intouch Corporation? Ae, please don't fool around or lie, I am already going crazy with the situation." I pleaded.

"Well, I am the actual owner of the Intouch Corporation. This business belongs to my family. My father was the owner of this business before he passed away. My mother died because of illness and my father married his mistress and brought her home. He passed away within the two months of their marriage and his mistress took the liberty to bring her sister and her son inside the house. I couldn't kick them out because she had already tricked my father into signing some documents that claimed that she was the owner of the house. Trump is her sister's son. After that, they all gave me a tough time and I was so much annoyed and irritated from their constant nagging that I decided to escape one night. That is when I met you." He narrated.

That explains how he was able to find out my location but then, how did he come to know about all this? "Ae, but how did you came to know that Trump had kidnapped me?" I asked. "The day when I dropped you to Zee's place and left, Can called me and said that you were calling him. He attended the call but you didn't answer. He heard Trump's voice and he heard the interaction of you two. He then called me and told me that you are in danger and I need to hurry. I went back to interrogate with Zee and then found him with another guy. I was furious beyond limits and beat him up thinking that he broke your heart and that's why you happened to stumble into Trump." Ae said.

It made me smile hearing him say that he beat Zee. Well, that guy deserved it for having cheated on me. "Why are you smiling?" Ae asked. "I am happy to know that you beat Zee. I didn't know you would go to that extent." I replied.

"Hmm.... Well, I did. Now, things apart, Can I get to hear what I want to hear?" he asked. I felt shy hearing him ask. I was dying to say those words to him but now I was shy to even utter a word. "Ae... You are teasing me." I complained.

"I am not!! I already had enough of this trouble of getting you away and keeping you beside me forever. And hurry up and say those words before I do something really naughty." He threatened. "AE!!" I whined while my eyes widened after hearing those words.

"You don't want to say?" he asked leaning closer. I looked around trying to find something to shield myself. My gaze landed on the pillow and I moved to grab it but then I was attacked by this wild beast who pinned me to the bed with his strong move. I gasped while looking at him, my heart hammering inside my chest.

"A-Ae... What are you doing?" I asked while trying to calm down my ragged breathing. "What do you think I am doing?" he asked, I can clearly see the smirk decorating his face. "Ae, w-we are...." I tried to find something to defend myself. "We are married... I know... And now........ I can do what I want." He said and began to tickle me.

"Ahhh.... Ae... Stop stop stop... No... Don't!!! Ae.... Ahhh... Stop it!!" I tried to hold his hands that were moving over tickling me. "No... Not until I get to hear what I want." He said in a firm voice and then continued to tickle.

"Ae.... Ahhh... I... I love you..." I finally said it. He stopped tickling and looked at me. "Say again..." he said, his voice deep and gaze gentle. "I love you..." I said and then tried to hide the blush coloring my face. "I love you too Pete.... I love you..." he replied and the next moment smashed his lips against mine.

Wow!!! Was I dreaming?? I was surrounded by so much of trouble just a week ago and now.... I was already married to someone whom I had just met. I mean it's not even a week that we know each other and here I am already married to this guy.

My hands got threaded into his hair pulling him closer while moving to deepen the kiss. His hands gently caressing my waist. He poked his tongue and I opened my mouth to let him in. He tangled his tongue with mine and soon enough, I was out of breath.

He moved a bit pressing his weight to me. I adjusted in order to fit myself against him. The kisses turned sloppy and the saliva was smudging our chins. I was getting needy and I knew that he too was feeling the same.

He pulled away and began to rip off his jacket and just then there was loud banging on the door. He groaned in frustration while looking at the door and moved to get up. "Don't think it's over yet." He said while moving towards the door.

I moved to sit up and then leaned against the headboard while trying to calm down my breath. I had never experienced such a strong desire as I experience with him. I watched him as he unlocked the door and opened it. The next very second, I almost went deaf due to the loud screaming, "Who the hell you think you are?" That female voice echoing in the room.