The germaphobe moved back a little, putting more distance between the two of them. "You eat like a wild man, Yoo Jisuk; doesn't your sister feed you at all?"

"Ovkers shdoes." Jisuk swallowed, even almost choking in the process so Ho-Jun had to hand him a glass of water. He downed the entire glass, sighing in relief as he gave it back to the germaphobe.

"Oh, uh, thanks. You're not that bad, I guess."

"I don't plan on taking care of your disgusting corpse if you died."

"..."

"..."

"Guys!" Jiwoo interrupted before Jisuk and Ho-Jun could argue. "Uh, well, why don't we stay up tonight? You know, tell stories and something like that since we just became friends."

Wooin blinked and nodded in a docile manner. "I agree with Jiwoo. I feel like we'll be seeing each other frequently from now on."

A groan escaped Jisuk's lips as he scratched the back of his head. "Fine, whatever."

Snorting, Ho-Jun turned his head and focused on eating rather than butting heads with Jisuk. His jjigae would go cold if he indulged this uncivilized idiot.

.

.

Jiwoo, Jisuk, and Wooin woke up to the smell of kimchi wafting into the living room, waking up the three teens from their sleep.

Ho-Jun's face popped out of the kitchen, wearing two medical mask as usual.

Recalling their memories last night, they were surprised to find the Ho-Jun looked quite feminine without the masks. He had a beauty mark at the corner of his lips, adding to his beauty.

But his fierce gaze made it difficult for others to recognize his appeal. Others would be too focused on his eyes to see the rest of his face. On top of always wearing masks, Ho-Jun's hair also often hid half of his face.

Basically, his bangs hid the top half and his masks hid the bottom half of his face.

His eyes were just too striking; that was why everyone could tell what color they were.

"Oh," Ho-Jun blinked. "I was planning on dumping ice cubs down your chest to wake you up. It's too bad you woke up before I could."

"..."

"..."

"... what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jisuk yelled and threw a pillow towards him but the germaphobe caught it with ease.

"I was joking, genius. Clean up after yourselves before you take a single step into my kitchen."

"Your? This isn't your house, you know?!"

"I cleaned the kitchen so it's fucking mine."

.

.

"... Xiao Yuyu has friends?"

The expression of pure disbelief painted Tian Longwei's face. His brother, who he had pampered and refused all sort of physical contacts — excluding their mother, of course— actually has friends?

Longwei leaned against the back of the office chair, one hand covering the lower half of his face.

Secretary Zheng Yusheng stared at the clan head with an indifferent look, obviously used to Longwei's antics by now. "Yes, leader. From one of our members' report, three of them are in the same school little leader will be attending."

The pen in Longwei's hand snapped into two.

"Same, same school?"

"... Leader, they're nice kids. We've checked their backgrounds." Although, one of them seems to be involved with Dr. Delein. Yusheng omitted the last part, lest Longwei loses his sanity.