~Jealousy OS❤️

Start from the beginning

Karan: Same.

Monami: you mean I look handsome?

Karan blushed: Of course not. Handsome ka department bachpan se mera hai.

He came closer to her ears and whispered: Aap to khubsurat lagti hai na.

Monami scooted more closer to him and said: Lagti hu matlab Aaj nahi lag rahi?

Karan groaned: Bas na Rani sahiba kitna chidayengi. Logo toh Karan Shergill se darte hai. Aur aap to sidha sixer marti hai.

Monami giggled and smiled: Tum bohot cute ho!

Karan: I..am.. not....cute.

Monami laughed. Karan got lost in her. At that moment she seemed like the Most beautiful person in the world. Her heart was clean and her personality was pure. She was his Monami. He felt lucky to have her. He wanted to hug her tightly and drown himself in her arms. He knew his most safest place were her arms and he was now dying to be there. He wanted to love her like he loved his Bhaiya. He wanted to be loved by her like his Bhaiya loved him .She had become his Dhadkan. His life

His chain of thoughts was broken when Sid came and jumped on Aneesh and hugged him. He brought Aneesh with him towards them.

Sid: Monu bro.. yeh Aneesh se mili ki nahi.

Monami: Ofc mili Sid. Woh sabse pehle mujhse hi aakar mila kyu haina?

Aneesh nodded: Mo?

Monami: Hmm. First suno. Yeh hai hamare academy ke head trainer Karan Shergill.

Karan fake smiled on hearing her call him just her trainer. And as if she heard him she added: Aur Sid ke baad mera sabse best aur close friend.

Karan smiled. Monami looked at him and smiled. He took her a little aside and said: Can I talk with you please?
He said desperately.

She nodded. He held her hand in order to take her away from there. But they were stopped by..

Aneesh: Mo?

Monami: Yup?

Aneesh: may I have a dance with you?

On hearing this Karan's grip tightened around Monami's hand. Monami could feel that. Not wanting to sound rude he sadly left her hand and said: You can go Monami. Hum baad me baat karenge.

Without giving her time to react he left from there to control his tears.

Anees: Mo anything serious?

Monami: No Aneesh. I will just check on him and come.

Aneesh nodded and left .

Monami went towards Karan's room. Karan was in his room. He was laying on his bed and had buried his face in the pillow and started to cry.

Monami was shocked seeing this. She quickly went to him and said: Karan

Hearing her voice he immediately got up and trying to hide his tears quickly wiped them. Monami: Meine dekh liye . Ab batao kyu ro rahe the?

Karan: Monami?

Monami: Hmm

Karan: Mere paas aao na.

Monami smiled and sat with him on the bed. He put his head on her shoulder and she caressed his hair. Karan smiled.

Karan: Monami woh ..mein..

Monami (softly) : Bolo Karan kya baat hai? Kuch tension hai kya?

Karan: Woh ek baat confess karni thi!