12 Rajeev is coming

Start from the beginning

"Don't do anything without our knowledge, Khushi beta..." Ratna said.

Khushi nodded ok.

"Ask Anju to reduce the coolness of the AC instead of going to the kitchen," Ratna said teasingly.

Khushi nodded ok pouting. Arnav and Anjali chuckled. Arnav felt the situation became lighter. His mother and sister made it possible. He was relieved. Ratna saw the soft smile on his face. Arnav almost stopped smiling with anyone other than Anjali. she felt blessed to see her son's smile.

"Go to sleep, Khushi. Good night" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav walked to the door and stopped. He turned towards them.

"Di, tell HER, I thank her for making me aware of the situation," he said looking at Anjali and then Ratna. He left the place after that.

Anjali smiled at Ratna whose eyes pooled up instantly.

"Anju, he thanked me..." she said with a cheerful smile

Anjali nodded yes smilingly.

"He looked at me too..." She choked.

Anjali again nodded.

"I have hope; he will talk to me one day for sure..." she said emotionally.

Khushi felt bad for Ratna. Though Arnav didn't talk to her she wanted to make Arnav happy. She was longing to talk to his son and trying hard to make it possible in every way. She stood for his son opposing her husband. What would have happened between them? Why were not they talking to each other? Khushi wanted to know that. She wanted to do something for the family who was standing for her. But how could she ask them about their personal problem? She hesitated. Of course, it was just two days she came to RM. How could she poke her nose into their family matters? If she had a little luck, then she will get to know about the problem... if she had a bit of great luck, she will get a chance to sort out the problem between them. She thought. Yes, she thought greedily. They were not talking with each other for more than ten years. Even Anjali and Arvind could not sort out their problem. If that was the case, how could a girl who had just given her entry into their life do that? Was that even possible? Why not? Doesn't a small needle stitch a big slit...? Who knows what will happen in the future?

On the other side,

Simran called Rajeev. He woke up from his sleep and saw the clock. It was 11 O'clock. He saw the name of the caller irritatingly. He sat on the bed jerking as it was Simran's call.

"Simi, why are you calling me at these late hours? Is everything alright?" he asked feeling something wrong.

"No... Nothing is alright here. Arnav threw me out of RM" she exclaimed.

"What...? How dare he!" he gritted his teeth.

"Of course, he dares... We know that..."

"What Arvind is doing?"

"He is swaying like a pendulum... Such a spineless man he is... He stood listening to his son said nothing. They will send me out of RM tomorrow morning"

"Didn't Arvind say anything? But what happened? Why did Arnav make such a decision?"

"Just because I made that low-class creep sleep in the kitchen, he got furious," she said panting hard.

"But what's there to get furious? After all, she is a low-class girl"

"That's what I too can't understand... He is behaving like she is an Angel who got down from the heaven"

"I will talk to Arvind tomorrow morning"

"No Dad... Speaking with Arvind's uncle is not worth the time. Come to RM and sort the issue..."

Rajeev was silent.

"Why are you quiet? Say, something Dad"

"I don't want to make Arnav's condition awkward. He will feel bad for his behavior if he sees me in front of him." Rajeev tried to manage.

"Let him feel bad for insulting me. Talk to Arvind's uncle about my marriage. This is the time to take the proposal forward. Chase the girl out of RM and get Arnav for me"

Rajeev sighed.

"Ok... I will come to RM tomorrow and will sort out the problem, talking to Arnav."

"Mmm"

They disconnected the call. Rajeev became thoughtful. Dealing with Arnav was not as easy as he knew. After Arnav stepped into the AR, he made Arvind worthless. Arvind stopped interfering in any of AR's issues... Or, maybe, Arnav would not have let him interfere in anything. Arnav was a highly dangerous guy Rajeev had ever seen. Rajeev's magic didn't work on Arnav like, it worked on Arvind.

Arvind was an innocent man who respected and loved Rajeev a lot. No doubt Rajeev was a loyal friend to Arvind and there was no single black mark in that matter. But he was hell dominant to Arvind. He made Arvind dance as per his tune. Arvind was the kind of man who gave importance to his friend more than his family. That's the only problem that created many problems in the Raizada family.

Until Arnav took charge of AR, everything happened as per Rajeev's wish. But, not everything would be the same forever. Arnav entered AR just like a MONSTER. Even though Rajeev and his son Shyam were the parts of AR they could do nothing in front of Arnav's skills. AR's dealers and contractors started recognizing AR period as AA and BA... AFTER ARNAV and BEFORE ARNAV.

Arnav didn't even give Rajeev a chance to talk to him professionally. Here, Rajeev was getting ready to talk to him about Arnav's PERSONAL issue. Don't know what will be the consequences... Let's see, how RESPECTFULLY our hero was going to deal with Rajeev.

To be continued...

The next few chapters are available on INKITT to catch up...