Distracting ride

Aarohi didn't dare to meet his eyes while Akshara told him everything. Neil on the other side kept his sight fixed on her throughout, well , it was a hard glare which he kept shooting against her .

Aa - thank you akshu , thank you so much . Now he's gonna tell Abhimanyu and I'm going to jail. Thanks to you .

Ak - I told you to trust me , don't assume things aaru .

Aarohi shook her head and slowly looked towards him .

N - pray to God you, if anything happens to her then

He halted his words and completed the terrorising job with his eyes itself . And that's when abhimanyu along with the other doctors came out of the OT . All the three ran to him at once .

Ak - abhi , how is she , She's ok right ?

Aarohi crushed both her fists tightly and kept watching him in keen . Mahima came up with the reply before anyone .

M- abhi did good ,her condition is stable now , but we'll have to wait a few more hours and monitor everything to make sure she's completely ok .

Neil went and crushed him in a hug .
She exhaled a huge breath of relief for her legs stumbled a bit in those few moments , aarohi had to touch and grip onto the chair there to hold herself . Harsh watched his son's nervous face who was stuck up there still , he quickly placed his palm on his head and caressed his hair , Abhi immediately leapt to hug him tight.

Ab - I was so scared , I... I couldn't, maa

H- it's ok , it's ok now . She's alright.

Akshara smiled between her tears watching his father's kind gesture .

Neil's side vision clearly made him sense some movement aside, and he saw her taking deep breaths continously . Even she felt his eyes on her and looked at him only to soon look away .

M- thankfully she was given the first aid and we were informed clearly of all the injuries and possible consequences to look out for , we have to thank Dr.Aarohi for that .

Aarohi let a slow nervous nod and remained quiet , Neil kept staring at her all the while . Even abhimanyu felt grateful, he pulled apart from the hug and turned towards her  .

Ab - thanks Doctor .

She just faked a tight smile and kept watching Akshara , trying to stop her from saying anything.

Within the next few minutes , the cops marched in to bring down shivers in her once again .

Harsh acknowledged them with a nod while Abhi looked very intimidated.

' Hello sir '

Ab - inspector I want to find who did this , and I want them behind the bars as soon as possible . Like really quick .

Akshara stressed her hold on Abhi's hand on hearing this but be couldn't grasp the impulse for he was very much filled with grudge now .

Ab - akshu , where did you find her ? You , did you see anything , plate number,  the person?akshu ...?

Aarohi's fear rose up like anything , she was covered with sweat by now . Akshara didn't want to reveal anything infront of the police , she remained quiet.

' were you there at the incident spot ?'

Akshara just gave a nod when the inspector enquired .

' In that case we have to question you first , go with the constable to the spot . Don't worry , it's just to get a clear picture of what  you actually saw at the place  .'