Slowly they were moving towards each other still lost in each other's eyes..

Bgm:

(Refer to this bgm)

Finally they were standing very close to each other....still lost in each other's eyes... After a while... Mahir cupped bela's face and kissed her forehead deeply... While bela held his hands and closed her eyes to feel the love and warmth...

MS - Bahut sundar lag rahi ho tum..
Jitna socha tha usse bhi zyada sundar.... 😍😍

Bela lowered her eyelashes at this statement of mahir and was blushing.. While mahir was just looking at her and smiling.. Bela then again looked into his eyes while smiling and said...

BM - Aap bhi bahut handsome lag rahe h... Ekdum dashing.. 😍🙈🙈

She then encircled her hands around his neck, stood on her toes,kissed his cheeks and gave a peck on his lips.. Mahir was first shocked at this sudden action of bela.. But the very next moment he was smiling and blushing unknowingly like a teenager... He pulled bela more closer to himself through her waist... Now there was only an inch gap between them.... Bela was breathing heavily and little nervous due to their proximity... But she was also enjoying it.. Even after one beautiful year of their marriage... She becomes little nervous and is unable to control her feelings in front of him.. For the world she might be a rough and tough police officer... But in front of him she is a child full of life.. Bela lowered her gaze and closed her eyes in nervousness while mahir was enjoying this nervousness of her.. He first kissed her eyes... Then her cheeks.. Slowly he was kissing all over her face.. While bela's eyes were still closed and she was breathing heavily... Mahir was chuckling inwardly seeing this condition of bela.. To tease her more he started kissing her earlobe.. Bela gasped at this and clutched his coat tightly... And then said..

BM - (fumbling) ma...ma..mahir.... Ji... Ye... Yeh kya kar rahe h... Ch... Chodiye na pls... 😣

MAHIR couldn't control his laughter anymore... So he left her and started laughing badly... Bela slowly opened her eyes and found mahir laughing like an idiot.. She rolled her eyes in disbelief and then said...

BM - Mahir ji.. Aap.. Seriously... Aapka kuch nhi ho sakta... 🙄

While mahir was still laughing... Unable to control his laughter.. 🤣🤣

Bela angrily went from there and sat in the car... Here mahir stopped laughing as he understood that he has gone too far...

MS - (controlling his laughter) Bela... Bela suno toh sahi yaar.. 😂Sorry na..😅 Pls..Yaar.. 😩

But she was gone.... Mahir also ran towards the car and saw bela sitting with a grumpy face... He also sat on the driving seat and then started pacifying an angry bela.. 😁

MS - (sweetly) Bela.. 😁
Meri pyaari bela.. 😚

At this bela turned towards mahir and gave him a sharp stern glare which was enough to make him scared.. He didn't said anything further and they quietly drove to their destination...

................

At,
Singh Mansion
KAREENA'S ROOM,

Both haseena and karishma were studying as their exams were going to begin within 2 days..
While karishma was studying... Haseena was just looking blankly at the book and lost in her thoughts...