17

~♪ Antes de que echemos las maletas a la calle

Y convertirnos en extraños muy cordiales♪ ~

P.O.V. Mika

As most of my things are already in my new house but I can't go there because they are fixing it, I am staying at Miles and Chapa's house

As most of my things are already in my new house but I can't go there because they are fixing it, I am staying at Miles and Chapa's house. At first, I was against it because of our respective pets and because of what they say about cleaning the cat litter box, but Chapa managed to convince me by telling me that I will do very little housework and that she could take care of the pets so they don't fight.

Eww! Your room is over there, guys! - I joked when I saw them kissing on the sofa -.

It's our house, Mi, we can do whatever we want- Chapa replied, turning around to see me-.

I know, but I love to bother you guys- I laughed heading to the kitchen-.

Hell no- Chapa closed the door of her cabinet with a ray- Before you take out food, did you take your prenatal vitamin? It's not to bother you, it's just to control your anemia- she inquired pointing to the bottle-.

I do not know. I don't remember many things with the pregnancy. Maybe yes- I answered hesitantly while I caress my baby bump-.

You're lucky that your brother and I count your vitamins every day after you take them- Chapa took out the bottle and checked it- No, you haven't taken your vitamin. Give me your hand- when I stretched out my hand, she left a vitamin there-.

Thank you- I thanked with a smile and then took my vitamin- Lula Elena Chapa Macklin, I will make one thing clear to you. Thanks to this pregnancy, I won't get pregnant again- I sentenced to what she laughed-.

Oh come on, I heard the same from Charlotte and she got pregnant shortly after Dreamy's second birthday- Chapa laughed and I rolled my eyes-.

She has not been pregnant with twins or had a miscarriage! Not even she had anemia! - I exclaimed annoyed while my best friend continues laughing -.

Every pregnancy is different, sista- Miles intervened entering the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his wife's waist- You girls should stop arguing, you're not old enough for these... Ouch! Baby- he complained when Chapa attacked him with a small bolt-.

That's my sister-in-law- I laughed making her smile- Oh ok, what's going on in here?- my gaze went to my baby bump when I felt my babies begin to kick-.

There are only 4 months left and we will meet them... Why am I so sentimental? - Chapa murmured, drying some tears that she can only feel -.

4 months if there are no difficulties- I mentioned, fearing that my delivery would come early.

Everything will be fine, sis- Miles assured, coming closer to give me a hug.

Let's hope-I muttered to what he denied-.