4

P.O.V. Mika

Today is Saturday, which means Bose wakes up later so I took advantage of that and woke up early to go for a walk with my girl

Today is Saturday, which means Bose wakes up later so I took advantage of that and woke up early to go for a walk with my girl. I can hardly stand the heavy atmosphere in my house

What happened between you and me, Bosey? - I questioned myself for the thousandth time in the week -.

We met when he was kidnapped by Drex, then we became best friends, later we became the cutest couple in Swellview and a couple of months later, we got married... How did we get to this?

Mika, what are you doing here so early?- I recognized Jasper's voice.

It was a walk for Lynne to de-stress but, apparently, it only stresses me more and more- I answered in a neutral voice-.

Thanks to Piper I know things are going wrong in your marriage but...shouldn't you talk to him?- Jasper suggested sitting next to me-.

I've done it every night he's late, but I can't take it anymore...Not anymore- I started crying

Oh little one- Jasper hugged me without worrying if I'm a little sweaty-.

What I need most now are hugs from my friends

Did I do something wrong, Jasp? What did I do wrong? - I questioned between tears-.

No, little one, you did nothing wrong. You're an amazing woman, smart, pretty, cheeky and sweet, if he forgets that, he doesn't deserve a single one of your tears, little one- Jasper wiped some away with his thumb.

What happened, sweetie? - I caressed Lynne a little when I heard her cry-.

Lynne is suffering with your negative energy- explained Jasper caressing her-.

You sound like my brother- I joked to calm down-,

At least I stole a smile from you, little one- Jasper pinched my cheek, like he did when I was younger.

I am totally grateful that Henry and Jasper are like my older brothers although for nothing in the world, not even for couples therapy, I would change Miles

I better go. Lynne has her meal times- I got up when I saw the time on my companion's watch-.

Everything will be fine, Mi, have faith in that- Jasper said goodbye hugging me-.

I highly doubt that. Nothing is going to be right in my marriage if Bose doesn't do his part

Where were the loves of my life? - Bose surrounded my waist, kissed my neck and caressed our girl who stood on two legs to hug him -.

We went out for a walk- I answered with a cold voice and took off my baby's harness-.

Are you really upset with me? - Bose's tone of voice is as if a child had been scolded by his mother -.