~ Ten ~

Pov. Jimin

At the end of the show I still can't believe it. The one and only Kim Seokjin heard me sing and liked it! It almost makes me forget that Yoongi didn't come. No matter how much I stared into everyone's faces I couldn't see him nowhere. Ugh, and I spent so much time in dressing up extra irresistible tonight! I even asked Yoonji to help me pick my perfect outfit! Oh, that girl has a great taste and makes my self esteem go up with her words. Either way, I sleep like a baby as soon as I get to my room. It was a long and great day. Even Taehyung seemed excited to see Seokjin there! I sleep so deeply I even ignore our phone ringing in the middle of the night.

The next day, I take a shower and dress casually but pretty. I need to be ready for this. After putting on some makeup I find myself in front of Taehyung. Now that we know we have a few things in common and we'll be sharing a room for a while, I would like to grow closer to him. Somehow, he has something that makes me feel like we should be friends.

- Wanna come to the beach with me?

- Already? We didn't even have lunch yet

- I know but...I was thinking maybe I could find him there again.

- Him?

- Min Yoongi! The millionaire!

His face goes serious for a moment. Did I say something wrong?

- Please tell me you don't like that guy.

- I like his wallet, babe

- Aham, and nothing else?

- I mean he's really hot and his hands are so-

- If that's all then fine. But don't fall for people like him. They can be-

- Dicks, I know. Don't worry! I'll never fall in love again! It's just a game! I'm in control here!

- Mhm. Let me guess...

- Guess what?

He looks at me up and down analyzing me and making me a little nervous. He seems to be reading my soul honestly. I never felt this intimidated by an Omega in my life. And his lemon scent doesn't make things easier for me.

- You were heartbroken.

- M-Me?

- Not that long ago. That made you stop dating and you got time to find yourself. You like yourself a lot more, you think you're confident and sexy. You know what's best for you and you're sure you won't fall for an idiot again.

- Wow, you're good...And you got everything! I'm amazing and I don't need anyone to boss me around, ask me for money or lie to me!

- Ah, you got cheated on

- I...Hey, no need to guess that many details

- Sorry. I'm sure you'll heal someday

- Oh, I'm fine already! I would never go back with me ex, believe me!

- That's not what I meant. Having a glow up and changing your mindset can be simple in your head. But...

- But?

- Changing some habits is harder for the heart...

Suddenly, it's like he's not talking about me anymore. His eyes show something different. Like it's his turn to honestly read himself.

- I'm sure we'll be okay, Taehyung

- It's easy to say you won't fall for another idiot. But they're charming, almost hypnotizing, and even if you know they'll hurt you...you can't stop loving them that easily.