🍭 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 🍭

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my hand when I reached the top and led me down the hall. We passed many doors, and rooms, I'm assuming. Some of the doors were open, while most of them remained closed and fueled my curiosity.

His house was quiet, only the sounds of our shoes echoing against the floors. When we got to the end of the hall, he pushed open a door and pulled me inside. This had to be his bedroom, it's the only room in the house, from what I saw, that had character. Not that much character, considering damn near everything was black, but it was something.

He dropped my hand and crossed the room to another door. He pushed it open, "Bathroom."

He reached around the threshold and clicked on the light. I sat my purse on his nightstand before I approached him. But he didn't move. He stood broad in the doorway, staring down at me. I turned sideways and slid by, my chest brushing against his torso as he followed my every move.

I grabbed ahold of the edge of the door and narrowed my eyes at him. He rubbed his hand over his stomach and reluctantly stepped out of the doorway, now fully on the other side. When I was sure his fingers weren't still anywhere near the door, I closed it. My hand slid down to the doorknob and I debated locking it. Would he hear me lock it? Was he even still standing there? After seconds of back and forth with myself, I stepped away from the door and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

My face was flushed. Eyes wide as if I had been startled. My chest heaved, and down at my sides, my hands shook.

What was I doing here? I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the car. 22 years and the only orgasm I've had has been with a man I knew for barely 24 hours. I paused. It hasn't even been 24 hours.

I thought back to the restaurant, I've had my picture taken twice today. There's no doubt in my mind that another article was being written if it wasn't already completed and published. My mom was gonna have a heart attack.

I inhaled sharply and shook my head. I wasn't going to do this. I would go out there and I would tell him no. I would stand my ground and demand that he take me back to my apartment tonight. Right now, actually.

I quickly washed my hands and dried them on one of the towels.

"Harry," I started as I swung the door open, "I wanna-"

I stopped, my breathing catching in my throat as I took in the sight in front of me. He was laid across the bed, legs hanging over the edge with his hands resting on his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling. He was shirtless. In fact, I couldn't see his shirt anywhere. Maybe he put it away, or maybe I was just too focused on him. Well, his chest.

The throbbing was back and I planted my feet firmly into the carpet, watching as his stomach muscles clenched when he sat up.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees, his hands falling between them.

He pursed his lips as he stared at me. My eyes dropped to the chain on his chest, which dangled with his position.

I blinked, "I don't-" my words fell from my tongue quickly. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak again but came up short. I couldn't think right with him looking at me that way.

Harry straightened, his hands rubbing his thighs as he spread them a little wider, "C'mere."

I hesitated briefly and brought my hands together in front of me. I was fully aware that I still wasn't wearing any panties, I could see the outline of them in his pocket.

But I moved forward until I was standing in front of him. His hands came up to my waist and he rubbed his thumbs against me as he pulled me between his legs.