Epilogue

Epilogue

Three months later.

The bands memories had started filtering back ever since the entity had fed from them.

Many of the band awoke screaming in terror at what they had done, or get wobbly when they had a flash back while awake.

Zayn had dropped a plate when he remembered that they had hunted him down.

When the details were clear in everyone's mind, they would often seek out to Louis to have private conversations with him. Just to reassure themselves that he didn't hate them and to make sure in turn that he knew that he was loved.

Louis didn't particularly like re-living the memories with his team, but he could see that talking about it was helping them move on.

He supposed he was getting better as well. He was flinching less and the memory/dreams weren't happening every few night like they had been after the attack.

Louis stood in his room in front of his mirror, inspecting his ear. It did look pretty normal as Simon had promised; just a slight dip at the very tip. And his leg wasn't aching nearly as much anymore.

After some research, Simon had discovered that the entity had passed through some sort of band curse on the oldest.

Louis gulped at the thought of ever having to travel around the world and have that Thing come. The thought of a world full of those things, feeding off of other living creatures was too fresh for him to think about.

For now, he would try not to worry about it.

The End.