CHAPTER 25| Father Son Time.

Start from the beginning

"Ling calm down right now."

"Home exactly do you expect me to calm down with you acting like what we did was normal. We probably destroyed families after what we did." Master sighed, Lixue wasn't backing down.

"Ninety percent (90%) of what we earned is going to their families." Lixue could not believe what he was hearing.

"Are you even listening to yourself right now? We just made people disabled for life, probably ruining their families and you're saying we are giving them money. Is that lose change going to cater for them forever? Really dad." The tension was growing was growing really fast that most of them were sure a knife couldn't cut through it.

Master was getting tired of the boy's stubbornness. How was he going to face life and the people who would surely try to kill him when they found out what he truly was if Lixue acted like this.

"Ling watch your tongue. I am still your father and you must give me respect." Lixue shook his head.

"No you're not. The father I know would not allow as to do this. The father I know is loving, caring and kind,and knows how to make me laugh. He is always there to protect me and straighten me up when I go wrong. My father has always taught me to be kind and learn to trust others regardless of my past. He taught me to forgive and never stop loving the things that make me happy, not this. The man currently standing in front of me is not the father I know. What we did out there makes as no different from Shimika or Mie."

His words stabbed the older man's heart like blades. Yu Xiaogang was too speechless to say anything as the  white haired boy walked passed him. Wu,Ji and Tangsan were hit with a wave of nostalgia at the mention of those names. Why dose the past always comeback to haunt them.

"I need some fresh air." Everyone just started at him as he left,tears still escaping his pretty eyes he too feeling the weights of the past coming back to him.
_____________________________________________________

Everyone except Lixue were in the very quiet room, sitting down and trying to cope with everything that had happened. Some of them wanted to ask questions about what had transpired earlier but they didn't want to be nosey.

"Xiaogang, an argument between a father and son is normal at this age of the boy's life. He's still coming to graphs with what had happened during the battle. He'll come around." Dean Frander tried to reassure his best friend but Master kept his scotic face on. He wasn't upset because of the argument....... okay that was a lie,he was but that wasn't the main reason. He had made the boy remember his awful past.

"You want to know what happened?" He could sense their questioning stares and it was becoming annoying. The kids who hadn't been in Lixue life until Shrek look shocked at that.

"It's up to them to tell you. But please don't judge any of them because they were kids who made mistakes and have made up for it. I am going to look for my son." He walked out the door everyone, even the teachers looking at the trio for an explanation.

Wu held Ji's hand tighter as she shook her head,no. She didn't want them to know what she had done to the boy. Of how she was a monster.

Ji held her in his arms fondly telling her that it was going to be okay, although he wasn't sure of that himself. After they knew what he used to be. The monster that tormented the white haired boy's life, would they ever see him the same again?Would they see him as a brother,a friend or would they hate him?

Tangsan didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. At one hand he didn't care if they judged him about his or their actions against the boy, they knew what they had been through and how far they had come. And on the other hand he did care. He had made so many friends in the course of his six months in the school and was afraid to loose them but what could he do. They were going to find out sooner or later.