Enemy Lovers: ShadowPeach

A raging storm stirred within the darkness of the night, bringing terrible thunder and bright flashes of lightning. Angrily, the clouds circled looking for their next victim, making everything seem inferior. Like rounds of ammunition, the rain pelts from the sky attacking the grounds beneath. The only other source of light was the bright luminescence of the moon and stars above. The dullness of the lights was just enough to show the environment around it .

The Beautiful view over the cliffs of flower-fruit mountain Were revealed enough to see the large trees that have roots intertwining with the rocks around them. Some very pretty blossoms had bloomed earlier that week and were starting to show through under the moonlight. In the near distance the waves lightly explode against the rocks below. Peace. The entire island was silent, only the crashing of thunder and pattering of rain could be heard.

A rock tumbled down the side of the hills startling someone near-by. This 'someone' goes by many names, but for now, lets call him...Sun wukong. He was sat in a branch of that blossom tree, tending to the wounds caused by the fight he had early that day. He knew he was being reckless but he's always been a carefree 'king'. Suddenly, out the shadows of the cliffs , familiar bright magenta eyes peer from above. An echoed voice spoke from within "Your not looking so good there..bud" a wide smile appeared. Sun wukong attempted to stand but slumped weakly back onto the branch. The shadowed figure appeared and had returned to its normal self. Macaque... its always gotta be macaque... "and what do you want exactly." He grumbled. Macaque stared down upon him "you look discraceful, im not here for trouble.. this time" he scowled. Sun wukong rolled his eyes "right and im a french poodle.." he spoke with a sarcastic tone. Macaque's temper kicked in and he grabs sun wukongs chin and grits his teeth "don't be sarcastic with me, PET" sun wukong's eyes widened being unable to process what he said "pet...? And who said i was on a leash."  Silence fell upon them for a moment. "Me?~"

Macaque smirked as he pulled sun wukong in so they were inches... no.. centirmeters from each others faces. Sun wukong's face glowed red without control but he showed clear signs of anger "DAMMIT MAC! LET ME GO!" As he tried to push away still Weakened. "Oh don't bother trying my sweet gem.." sun wukong managed to stand and he stares into macaque's eyes with anger, which slowly dissolved as he stared longer. The silence was almost deafening. Macaque loosen his grip from sun wukong's face and steps "i miss the old days.. when we werent enemies.." he looked down at a crumpled photograph. Sun wukong leaned closer and removed the photograph from his hands "you looked discraceful in this..." with a small chuckle. Macaque looked to sun wukong to see a smile had peaked on his face while thinking 'have seen him smile for centuries...' He took a step closer worrying he'd frighten sun wukong but to his surprise... Macaque was shocked as sun wukong had turned and hugged him with no warning. "Its been way too long, old friend.." Macaque's thoughts ran wild with fanatsies hes never imagined before 'shit.. whats going on?! W-why are such thoughts running round my mind..' He was distracted. Sun wukong could almost see his mind running loose, he tilted his head "hey.. mac? Whats up with you?" Macaque responded in a panic "oh ugh nothing! Dont worry about me.. just somet-" sun wukong cuts him off with a quick kiss and looking away again instantly regretting it. 'Why did i do that?!' Sun wukong  chewed at his lips nervously with a slight bit of anger.

Macaque lost his own control, not that he had much, catching Sun wukong off gaurd and pushing him against the trunk of the tree. His claw like hands either side of Sun wukong "i dont suppose you were doing that for attention.. were you?~" his deep yet soft voice whispered. Sun wukong snapped trying to keep his composure "hey! I just.. i... i dont... i havent got an Excuse for this.. but dont get any ideas! Stupid emo monkie.." macaque leaned closer but that triggered sun wukong's defensive stance kicking him across the branch, but with no warning at all macaque's tail wrapped around his and they spun a full 360. Sun wukong was once again trapped between the tree and macaque's body. He doesnt have the strength to try again. "Fine... have it your way, mango.." sun wukong sighed in frustration.