31

Tommy's pov

I was sitting on my bed while scrolling through Twitter and I heard yelling and screaming coming from downstairs.

I recognized the voices, Wilbur soot and y/n Simon's.

After a few minutes I heard the front door being slammed shut. So I quickly jumped off my bed and ran downstairs to an angry and upset Wilbur.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Your bitchy sister." He spat back.

"What do you mean my sister?" I raised my voice with concern.

"She called me down to talk about us and I told her Bella was.." he stopped as tears came out of his eyes faster than I've ever seen before.

"I told her Bella is better. I said I hated her." He said wiping his tears away.

"As much as I hate you for hurting my sister, but why did you say it?"

"I can't carry on fake hating her. I love her but, Bella said if I don't leave y/n and get with her she would hurt her."

After ten minutes of calming him down, I decided to question him.

"Hey will, who left the house?"

"Y/n, she said she hated living.."

With that being said, my face dropped. I ran up to y/b's room to see if she was in there.

But she wasn't there.

"Y/N IS MISSING!" I screamed, which caused everyone to run into her room.

Will decided to explain to everyone what happened. But half way through it, he stopped and watched me walk over to her bed.

There was a note on the bed. I say down on the bed, picking up the note to read it.

-----------------------------------
Dear diary...

Life is slowly coming to an end. These past 23 years of my life have been hell. Well expect when Tommy was born. That was probably the best day of my life, when I became a big sister to him.

Now to come to think of it, Tommy doesn't deserve me as a sister. He deserves better, so does Liz, nick, clay and Wilbur.

I know normally I would just write about how shit my life is, in this diary. But this is also a goodbye letter in case anyone finds it.

But, I will not be going to New York this Friday at 8pm, instead I'll be ending it all, once and for all.

But to make sure no one catches on, I'll be acting happy and making them happy before I go. It makes sense somehow.

Now time for the goodbye messages I have for everyone.

Tommy, you were the best thing that happened to me. Watching you grow up made me so proud. But you deserve better, so to make sure I won't be in your way again. I'm so proud of how you have came to become a twitch streamer, I will never lose faith in you. You deserve it all and the world toms. Im finally going somewhere where I'll be able to rest without people hating me. I love you little brother and hope you do well in life <3

Liz, you are my bestest friend and have been for the past 20 years. I love you so much and I'm grateful that I still have you by my side. You bring out the chaotic and party side of me. Which is great you know, who doesn't love to party on a breakdown. But anyways, please don't think about me and continue life without me. Your my forever girl <33