"What's wrong (Y/n)?" I felt the log next to me move a bit and looking over I spot Amanda. We were already friends again so I smiled and relaxed at her presence.

"Just thinking."

"About?"

How do I tell her I can't remember shit about where I used to be before I came here? Is that normal?

"Well...I can't...I can't remember anything from before I came here." I looked at her where her face would be under the mask and I heard a hum come from her.

"Like, you can't remember anything?" 

"Well I mean, I remember things, objects, concepts, but I don't remember what I left behind at all. I'm drawing a blank at anything resembling a full memory."

She looked down and then looked back with a shrug.

"I'm not sure. I obviously remember my time before I came here, and I'm pretty sure all the killers do, it's kind of what we go off of when we're in the games." I nodded and she continued.

"So I mean, technically you're a survivor, so you might wanna go ask the other survivors." She pointed into the woods and I frowned.

"Not a big fan of those guys."

She chuckled.

"Yeah I know but what else can you do? Pretty sure everyone else is in the same boat as me when I comes to their memories."

I sighed and nodded solemnly. If I had to talk to them to figure out if it was just me or a survivor thing than I'll do it.

Even if talking to them brought me nothing but misery. 

I got up and went towards the woods, feeling the cold creep towards me as I walked further and further away from the fire.

"Alright (Y/n). You can do this." I hyped myself up as I made it into the woods, walking towards wherever until I found the group of survivors that were hidden somewhere in here.

I walked and walked until voices could be heard.

"I wonder who we'll be up against next? God I hope it's not Micheal."

"Me neither, he's a bitch to go against."

"I wouldn't want to be with the Plague! Why does she barf of people it's so nasty!"

"The Nurse is just the worst, I get a mini heart attack Everytime she teleports in front of me."

The voices gradually got louder and louder as I got closer. I could finally see some heads peeking through the bushes and my nerves got the better of me. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and let it out.

I took a step towards them and gave a small wave when they all looked at me.

"How do you do fellow survivors?"

---

"Where's (Y/n)?"

Ghostface looked around the campfire to try and spot you but couldn't see your face anywhere.