After war there is peace

At Arthur's funeral, Lola was standing with Isiah when she saw someone walking toward them, "Tom

At Arthur's funeral, Lola was standing with Isiah when she saw someone walking toward them, "Tom." 

Tommy turned around and Lola pointed towards Mrs Changretta who was walking towards them with a white flag, Tommy nodded and walked over to her, "Please. Once we're all finished." 

Mrs Changretta nodded, Tommy walked back over to everyone and set fire to the wagon 

. . . . . . . .

Back at the house, Lola, Polly, Finn, Isiah and Tommy were in the living room in front of Audrey Changretta, "Your note talked about making terms for peace. But my son says there are no terms. You took my husband and my son. We took two of your brothers." 

"The vendetta is done," Tommy said 

Audrey shook her head, "We say the vendetta is won. We will take everything you have. All your businesses signed over to us. You agree to this. Or my son will kill you all. One by one." 

Tommy nodded, "The vendetta is won. That's it. No more killing."

"Who do you think you were, Mr Shelby?" Audrey asked 

. . . . . . . . . 

Isiah walked into the office where Lola was sitting, "I know you're not happy about Tommy sending Michael away." 

"Shocking. Me not happy about my cousin sending my brother away. I'm fuming, but I'm angrier at Changretta he's coming for the whole business." Lola said 

Isiah walked over to the desk and sat on it, "Let's have another baby." Lola looked up at him and laughed, "What? You think it's a bad idea?" 

Lola shook her head, "No I think it's a great idea but you're a little bit late to the party darling. I'm already pregnant." 

"Fucking what?" Isiah asked 

Lola nodded, "Esme told me down at the Lee camp. I told Michael as he was leaving, I was going to tell you when we dealt with Changretta." 

Isiah smiled as he turned Lola's chair around and stood in front of her, "We're going to have a football team at this rate." 

Lola laughed, "We are. I hope it's a boy. You are severely outnumbered."