Crazy Men

"What about Ruben? He fancies the pants off of you

"What about Ruben? He fancies the pants off of you." Lola said as she and Polly were sitting in the living room, "He's clearly made an impact on you." 

Polly picked up her drink, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"He says you're a woman of class then the next thing you know, you're saying no gypsy, no swearing. I would be frightened if I didn't know what the reason was." Lola said 

Polly gave her a look and said, "It's not like that I just think that-" 

Lola cut Polly off, "That we need to act appropriately to our stations, I know." 

Just then they heard, "You boys are fucking crazy men!" 

Lola stood up and walked towards the window, "Fucking hell." 

"What is Arthur doing?" Polly asked 

Lola shook her head, "It's more like why is Michael pointing a gun under Arthur's chin?" 

"They're fucking what?" Polly asked as she stood up, she looked out the window then walked out of the house towards the boys, "What's going on?" Michael put the gun down, "What's going on?"

"Polly, we're just educating the boss here one our side of the business." Arthur said 

Polly looked at Michael, "Michael, get in the house."

Michael began to walk off, but then he stopped and walked back over to Polly, "I'm not a fucking kid any more." 

Michael then walked off and Arthur started to shoot the glasses, when he was finished John started, "You've all lost your fucking minds." Lola said as she walked towards the house 

"Who's the one that Tommy wants to take a pub by any means necessary!" Arthur shouted after her 

. . . . . . . . .

Michael walked into Lola's room, "I need to ask you a favour." 

"I think I already know what it is but sure you can ask." Lola said 

Michael sat down and said, "You were the first person I ever saw fire a gun. At the horse auction." 

Lola nodded, "I remember." 

"I want you to teach me." Michael said 

Lola looked at him, "You want me to teach you to fire a gun. Mum will disown us both." 

"She doesn't have to know. I am in a family of gangsters and killers but I feel vulnerable all of the time because I can't do what all of you can do. Like Arthur said I'm just a pen pusher but I don't want that, mum wants that not me." Michael said 

Lola nodded and said, "Okay...all right Tommy's given me a list of things to do. You want in on the real side of the business tag along." 

"But mum doesn't find out." Michael said 

"Deal." Lola said 

. . . . . . . .

The next morning Lola was sitting at a table across from a man who had men standing behind him. Isiah was standing behind Lola and Michael was leaning on the wall, "Look, I've just got back and I would really rather be anywhere else but here right now so just do what I want and we can all go home." 

"You're asking me to hand over my home." The man said 

Isiah shook his head, "No she's asking you to sign over your home." 

"You must be fucking crazy if you think I am going to let a woman take my pub!" The man shouted 

Lola groaned, "Trust me, I wouldn't be here if there wasn't anyone else." She looked back and saw Isiah had his hand inside his coat, showing her he was ready, "Okay...okay how about this, if you don't sign this place over me and my husband here will wipe out your entire line right here right now. I'm under instructions of any means necessary." 

"Fuck you." 

Lola nodded, "Yeah thought you were going to say that." Lola stood up and shot one of the men in the shoulder whilst Isiah took down the other two, "Darling do you have a pen." 

"One second sweetheart." Isiah said as he kicked one of the men in the stomach 

"Taking to long." Lola said as she turned to look at Michael, "Mike?" 

Michael took a pen out of his pocket, "Catch." He tossed the pen at Lola 

Lola caught the pen, "Thank you." She put the pen on the table, "If you please." 

The man picked up the pen and signed the paper, "Good news, you're now owned by the Peaky Blinders. You can still live here but this is ours. You're lucky  we weren't ordered to kill you all, well we were but I'm slightly nicer than the rest of my family. Have a nice day." 

Lola, Isiah and Michael walked towards the door and walked out, "Polly would kill us if she knew we let you watch that." 

. . . . . . . .

Later that day at the house Isiah was sitting on a sofa when Lola walked in, "Again? I think we should take you to a doctor. It's not right." 

"It's perfectly right." Lola said as she sat down 

Isiah gave her a look, "You throwing up at least once a day is not normal. In fact it's the definition of not normal." 

"I'm going to have a baby." Lola said 

Isiah stood up and looked at her, "Pregnant?" Lola nodded, "We're having another baby?" 

Lola nodded, "Yeah." Isiah walked over to her and she laughed as he picked her up, "Tell me that's good news." 

Isiah kissed her, "Oh, sweetheart it's great news. I'm gonna be a dad to a baby again." 

Lola smiled just as Michael walked in, "Sorry...am I interrupting?" 

Isiah put Lola down then walked over to Michael, "Brother great news." He looked back at Lola and she nodded, "I'm gonna be a dad again." 

Michael looked at Lola and she nodded, "Seriously? I am not doing it again so last month stay away from me okay?" 

Lola laughed as Michael walked over to her and hugged her before clapping Isiah on the back 

Thank you for reading 

THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY Y'ALL

Comment and Vote