Show me your love

Start from the beginning

I was stop my actions when I hear someone clear their throat. Me and Somi look at the direction where the sound came from and my eyes widen. It was Tiffany. My eyes look at her up and down, she looks hot. I just wanted to hold her close to me.

( a/n: without the bag )

I kept my arm around Somi but my eyes didn't leave Tiffany.

Somi: oh Tiffany... it's great to see you.

I forgot that this club is quite popular and that Tiffany's friend owns this club. She must have found out I was here from her friend.

Tiffany: you guys too... I was invited by the owner. You two seem close?

Tiffany stands in front of the table and Somi places her hand on my thigh. I gulp as I see Tiffany glare at Somi's hand and then she fakes a smile at us both.

Somi: Lisa was just going to ask me out but she was just kissing on my neck before you came, if you don't mind we want to continue.

Tiffany frowns her eyebrows and taps her chin with her index finger.

Tiffany: I thought you were going out with your secretary.

Tiffany acts confused. She knows damn well I'm not going out with my secretary. I give tiffany a confused look and I suddenly have a drink thrown over me. I gasp as I look at Somi.

Lisa: hey!!! Why'd you do that?

Somi stands up

Somi: jerk!

Somi runs off to her friends. Tiffany just laughs.

My clothes are wet from the alcohol Somi threw all over me and Tiffany smiles.

Lisa: why did you say that?

Tiffany claps her hands Together.

Tiffany: my job is done here.

She says as she leaves. I stand up and follow her out of the club.

Tiffany pov

I walk to my car. Seulgi and Jisoo and Minnie went with Seulgi because I told them to go home before I went over to Somi and The dummy.

I can't believe this girl. She's already trying to fuck someone else and the bed hasn't even gotten cold yet. My friend texted me that Lisa was at her club and I just had to come down because I knew she was going to try and get with someone. The fact it was Somi the girl me and Lisa argued about like a month ago it hurts.

I have no right to be mad because it's not like we're dating.

I hear Lisa call after me but I ignore her, I reach my car but I suddenly felt someone turn me. It was lisa.

Lisa pushes me and presses me up against my car which I groan because of the coldness that hits my back.

Lisa: you don't answer my calls and texts and you show up out of the blue? Why did you do that?