I haven't really told anyone that me and Tiffany aren't on good terms. Only people that know are Jisoo, Seulgi, Minnie, Sorn, Ten and Bambam. If Irene knew she'll probably have the same reaction as Jennie and Rosé, they'll all probably vent their disappointment at me.

Seulgi: look that girl Somi is here, why don't you talk to her.

Somi is a girl who has a big crush on me and I guess we're friends but because I was so in love with Tiffany I didn't really look Somi's way. Somi is pretty so why not flirt with her.

Lisa: fine I'll go talk to her.

Jisoo, Minnie and Seulgi cheer for me as I walk my way to Somi who is talking to her friends. She is sitting in a booth.

As I walk to Somi I check her out. She stops talking to her friends and she whispers something to them and they leave her. I stand in front of her table.

Lisa: hey Somi

Lisa: hey Somi

Somi taps the seat next to her I slide into the booth and sit next to her.

Somi: hey handsome.

I put my arm around Somi and she smirks at my gesture.

Lisa: I'm surprised you're here?

I questioned, I didn't know what to say but I probably sound stupid. I'm normally great at charming people but I guess because it's not Tiffany my flirting turns out a little corny.

Somi: I don't normally see you around at night unless you're searching for girls to sleep with?

I chuckle as Somi sips her drink giving me flirtatious eyes. I guess it works but Somi has a crush on me so I could say the most stupidest thing to grab her attention.

Lisa: yahhh what type of girl do you take me for?

Somi laughs

Somi: a playgirl.

I lean in and whisper into her ear.

Lisa: I'll never play with you.

Somi blushes

Somi: you don't need to sweet talk me Lisa, I already like your charm, why didn't you ask me out last week when we talked.

I gulp, me and Tiffany were kind of on good terms then so that's why I didn't really talk with Somi at all.

Lisa: I had a lot of work at the office it was stressful.

Somi nods slowly and hums

Somi: well you're not in the office now, let me help you relief that stress.

Somi leans closer to me

Somi: it'll be a shame if you don't take your shot now.

I place a kiss on Somi's cheek then trail down to her neck. I was kissing on Somis neck as she puts her hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer.