Prologue

Hisako PoV, Age 8

I had just escaped from my cage again and this time I was going to get out of this place. I was running as fast as I could but blood was gushing from a wound in my side and on my shoulder, close to my neck.

I pulled the cloak, that I had stolen, closer around me. I made it into the forest as Orochimaru's guards kept chasing after me.

I was glad that I was faster then them as I ran on. I had been running for. A few hours as my legs started getting weaker. I saw a clearing and it seemed to be a village.

'They'll be forced to stop chasing me once I get into a public area'

I pushed on and made it through the forest and I ran a little farther and then collapses next to a building. I laid there as exhaustion over took me. My eyes closed and I drifted into darkness.

Kiba PoV

I was walking away from the academy as Akamaru started yapping.

"What is it Akamaru?" I ask him and He jumps off my head.

"Someone's hurt" he barks as he runs off.

I follow him and find a small form on the ground. As I got closer and realized that it was a small girl about my age.

"She's bleeding" Akamaru says as I notice the cloak around her was turning red from her blood.

"Stay here with her Akamaru, I'll go find someone" I say as I turn to leave.

Akamaru curls up next to the girl and I run to find someone close by. The only person I could really think of was Iruka sensei since I was really close to the academy.

I run in and go to the room Iruka sensei is usually and go through the door. I see Iruka sensei behind his desk looking at me with concern.

"What is it Kiba?" He asks.

"It's...a girl. We found her and...she's hurt" I say panting from how fast I was running.

Iruka sensei gets up quickly and I lead him back to where the girl was. Once we get there and Akamaru's head pops up and Iruka sensei kneels next to the girl.

"I'll take her to the hospital. Good idea coming to get me Kiba. You can go home, I'll make sure she gets help" he says as he picks up the girl and rushes her to the hospital.

I decide to follow him, wanting to know if the girl will be ok. I get there and see Iruka sensei sit down in a chair.

"Kiba, what are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I just wanted to wait and see if the girl will be ok" I say.

He nods and I sit next to him.

Iruka PoV

Time Skip, 1 hour

An hour passed once a doctor finally came to see us.

"Is she going to be alright?" I ask.

"Yes and she's awake now if you would like to see her" the doctor says.

"Yes I would"

The doctor leads me and Kiba to the room that the girl was in.

"Oh and there's something you should know about the girl...she uh...has white dog ears and tail" the doctor says.

"What? How?" I asks shocked.

"From test results her DNA looks like it was genetically altered with a dogs so I think that could be the reason" the doctor says.

We walk in and the girl hides under the covers of the bed she was in before I could get a look at her.

"She's very shy and doesn't come out from under the covers whenever doctors come in" the doctor says.

"Alright, I'll talk to her and call for someone if anything happens" I say, thanking the doctor.

The doctor nods and leaves the room.

I pull up a chair next to the bed and sit in it.

"Hey there. I'm Umino Iruka, what's your name?" I ask her kindly.

Her form under the sheets shrinks down a little more.

"I won't hurt you, don't worry. Your safe here" I tell her.

She shuffles around under the covers and pokes her face out slightly from the covers, still covering the rest of her head.

"Y...You..won't?" She asks.

"Of course not" I say, smiling at her.

Her eyes glance over to Kiba and Akamaru.

"These two found you when you were hurt" I tell her.

The girl gives then a ghost of a smile.

"Thank you" she says shyly.

She looks back at me.

"Hisako" she says.

"Is that your name?"

The girl nods.

"That's a pretty name"

She looks down shyly and covers some of her face with the covers, bashfully.

"You don't have to hide anymore" I tell her.

She looks at me and hesitates before removing the rest of the blanket and revealing white dog ears.

She looks down and I smile and pat her head.

"I think they're cute" Kiba mumbles.

Hisako smiles.

The door opens and she dives back under the covers.

I let out a soft laugh.

The Hokage comes through the door.

"Hello Iruka, hello Kiba" the Hokage says looking from me to Kiba.

"I heard from a doctor that a little girl came her badly injured, How is she doing?" He asks.

"Just fine, just a little shy" I say looking back at the form under the blanket.

"How would you like to stay her in Konoha?" The Hokage asks Hisako.

Hisako comes out from under the blankets and looks at him curiously.

"I can?" She asks, sounding surprised.

"Of course you can. You would just need somewhere to live and if you want, you can enroll into the ninja academy and learn to become a great kunoichi" the Hokage suggests.

"Hey I go to the academy. I can show you around and introduce you to everyone!" Kiba says excitedly.

Hisako looks at me as tears form in her eyes.

She smiles and wipes at them.

"Thank you. I've never been treated this nicely before" she says.

"Hey Hisako, would you like to stay with me at my house?" I ask her.

She looks up at me and smiles even more.

She jumps out from under the blanket and into my lap and throw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"I would love that" she says smiling.

I return the hug as the Hokage chuckles.

"Then I hope to see you at the academy soon" he says, walking out of the room.

"Alright, let's get you checked out of here and we can go home" I say, picking up Hisoka and walking out of the room too.

"I've got to go. Bye Iruka sensei, bye Hisoka!" Kiba yells as he runs off.

"Thank you so much" Hisoka says, hugging me tighter.

"Your welcome" I say kindly as we walk to the front to go to our house.

A/N: If this wasn't  a very good prologue I'm super sorry! I promise that the othere chapters will be much better! thanks for reading!

Comment & Vote

❤️❤️❤️