Chapter 4

Then i got a text message.It was from...Ethan? The text message said  Hey this is Ethan i was wondering if u would  like to come to my soccer game?  I replied yes and how did u get my # ? 

ur mom gave my mom ur # so that i could show u around and help u meet new friends.

After i read it i sent him a message back saying oh

Then he said meet me outside tomorrow afternoon at 1pm

i replied ok c u 2morrow bye.

Bye.And that was the end of our conversation since it was 2:00 i decided to go check my facebook.When i logged in i had a friend request i clicked it and it said Ethan Thomas wants to be friends i confirmed it and on my profile it says Debby Taylor is friends with Ethan Thomas. After i confirm and checked my profile i logged off and went down stairs to watch t.v. I turned the tv on and watched a couple of minutes of pretty little liars, then i heard the door open and my moms voice, Georges voice and a voice that sounded familar bu couldnt make out who it was. Then when they turned to go to the kitchen to put the groceries up i saw who it was. Ethan was helping them with the groceries. When they came out my mother said hi and went upstairs. Ethan was still in the kitchen with george so i got up and tried to go up stairs , but lucky me the stairs is by the kitchen door so i had to walk across the kitchen. And guess who called me in to help.George! He said "Hey Debby why dont you come and help us put up the groceries?"

"sure." i said annoyed and walked in the kitchen and started helping. "So Debby how do you plan on making friends?"said george.

"I haven't thought about it but i want be the only one my sister is moving across the street."

"Oh. Is it Maddison? your mom told me all about you guys."

"yep its her."

"Well i'll be right back." and he left leaving me with Ethan.But to my luck Noah came running in with his toy plane with Alex behind him playing too. If you saw him you would think he was Noahs age. When he saw Ethan he threw the plane down and i started laughing. He just rolled his eyes at me and asked"what are you doing here?"

"Oh i just helped Mrs.Taylor and George with the groceries." Ethan answered back.

"Oh" my brother said and started helping then said"this is alot of groceries!"

Then Jessica's ringtone came on the song was called I Need A Doctor by: Dr. Dre and Eminime ft. Skylar Grey because its her favorite song. So i went to go answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey girl just was calling to see how you we doing"

"Oh im doing fine, you?" i said while heading back to the kitchen.

"Horrible i miss you and now maddy is leaving too. imma be a loner."

"i miss you to, well you can come and visit and you still have Josh, Amber,Jake, Brandon and Cloe."

"yeah i know but they're not my best friend it just want be the same without you"

"i know" before i could finish, the door bell rung."hold on for a second here talk to Ethan to keep you company" i said then handing him the phone and going to answer the door.

Ethans P.O.V:

Debby handed me the phone and left the kitchen "hello" a girls voice said

"Hello" i said back

"who is this?"

"umm Ethan Who are you?

"Im Jessica Deboras BFF and who are you to debby and why are you on her phone" Then i heard two girls screaming and alex ran out of the kitchen."Im her neighbor and she handed me the phone and told me to talk to you." Then i saw Alex, Debby, and another girl the same hight as debby same age with brown curly hair walk in. She was wearing  blue ripped skinny jeans, a red long top with black converse on. I looked at debby and she had on a huge smile on her face.

Debby's P.O.V:

When i opened the door i saw maddison standing there. We screamed then hugged each other andAlex ran out the kitchen to see what was happening. I asked her "I thought you were coming in a couple of days?'

"I told you that so i could supprise you!"We headed in the kitchen where Ethan was talking to jessica. Maddy elbowed me in my side and winked and i just rolled my eyes at her and took the phone from Ethan."Ok on a count to 3. 1.2.3. me and maddison screamed in the phone and after that we went in the livingroom and talked to jessica until 4:00 then we hung up. My mom and George came downstairs and greeted Maddy.Then Maddy's mom came and i showed maddy around the house. Then we ate dinner, Ethan went home and i took yet another shower put on my jammies and me and Maddy watched movies until we fell asleep.

 Thats the end to this chapter