Type:"Baby don't scare daddy come to papa ... And you THARN SUPPASIT HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR BABY FATTY ..." Tharn glare at Hazard and hazard glare tharn back ...

Mew:"Tharn...type Stop your fighting in Morning and look who here ..." Type drop the tray on tharn's legs and run to girls ... Good the tray not hurt him ...

Type:"Oh my babies ... I miss you so much ...dada girls have join our school and forget to inform you ..."

Mew:'They already did type no worries ... Tharn here this summer and autumn ... Babies this my son tharn suppasit ..."

Tharn:"Ohh hello girls ... Nice to meet and you both look same ... What is your name by the way babies..."

Summer:"I am summer and she is autumn ... Nice too meet you brother ... You look handsome and cute ..." Type roll his eyes while tharn dump at type with a smirk ... "But brother type is more cute and adorable and handsome than you ..." Type laugh looking at tharn who pout his lips ... Type kiss his lips while tharn wipe and earn a hard slap...

Type:"Go get back to your room tharn..." He left the place while mew faceplam for having a brat son ...

Mew:"Don't mind them babies they are like a tom and jerry never mind ... Come let's watch movies till type cook the food ..." Girls sit next to mew and while watching movies ...

Type,saint and tul who where watching them from behind smile and move towards the kitchen ... Saint was keep thinking about gulf ...

Type:"Papa saint ... Can you show me papa gulf photo please ... I have never seen him ..." Saint trun his head away after hearing his brothers name....

Tul:"Don't mind him type....he is little angery with Gulf.... I will show you his photo here wait ...." Tul search his photo and show to type who snatch the photo and look at tul and saint with wide eyes....

Type:"Really he is papa gulf ... I have seen him with girls that's means girls are tharn's little sisters and they are dada's daughters..." He keep his thoughts with him and stay slient he don't want break the news untill he approaches gulf personally ...

Saint:"You can't see him type ... Because this brother of mine run away from his husband because of his selfishness ... Who don't want to stay his husband side and his kid side ... Such a loser he is type ..." Type keep slient and he never open his mouth infort anyone ...

Girls where swimming on the pool in the evening while type watching them while sitting with others .. mew was really happy to sent the day with a girls ...

Tharn:"Oiii type ... Why dada is so much attached to the girls ... Because with your opinion he won't do anything right because your his so called son in law..." Type glare at tharn while pointing the knife at him ...

Type:"Shut up tharn ... Let me enjoy can you say when was the last time he was this happy and laughing and talking to someone else apart from staying in his room ..." Tharn kept quiet and he don't want to answer to types questions ...

Summer:" Uncle mew you told we have ice cream, cookies, Chocolates and ect ect where i don't see anything ..." They both pout their lips while mew look at the maid and nod his head ...

Mew:"What ever my babies ask they will get it in a second right ..."

Summer and autumn eyes sparkle while looking Everything and they start to eat while they heard a sinffing sound and look at Zee and max where crying with a fake tears ...

Zee:Max this mew is so cruel ... He was hiding everything from us seems morning ..." They giggle and continue to eat while saint glare at them...

Saint:"Just shut up Zee... Let babies eat what they want ..."

Tharn:"Why i fell like a third wheel in my own house ... First it was you and know this girls snatch my dada from me..." Type did not open his mouth while he keep thinking how to approach gulf ...

Later win picks the girl from mew's mansion while mew went his room and find type was looking at the picture on the wall.... He sigh and pat type shoulder who was give a smile to mew...

Type:"Nothing i am just looking at papa gulf ... I will leave now and good night dada ... See you in morning take rest .... Good night ..." Before mew can talk type walks from the room ...

Mew:"Starnge from morning he was literally starring at girls and me ... Know he don't even let me talk to him ... What happen to type ...   Anyway will talk to him later ... And baby today i was happy because girls where here with me ... And i miss you so much ... Good night baby ..."

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Gulf:"Hope they don't make any mess here to mr type and thank you so much taking care of them ... And i will be leaving see you tomorrow..."

Type:"WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOURSELF PAPA ... DADA MEW MISS YOU SO MUCH..." Gulf Stop his way and look at type behind....

Gulf:"Wh..wh..what are you saying mr type i don't understand ..."

Type:"Enough of your acting papa ... Really your good actor ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....