Chapter 1

**Jordyn pov**
It was any ordinary boring day in school. We were all sitting in class right now, it was 1st period and I just wanted the day to be over already. My boyfriend aka the most popular boy in the school was sitting next to me hitting on some other girls which is normal. I was just doing my work when the door suddenly opens and our guidance consular walks in with a boy. "Hi mrs.smith we have a new student and his name is Triston so everyone make him feel welcome" said the guidance consular. "Well hi Triston it's a pleasure to have you here, you can sit over there next to Jordyn" said mrs.smith. "Well who is Jordyn mrs....." "Smith" said mrs.smith "ya mrs.smith" said Triston in a quiet tone. "Jordyn please raise your hand" said mrs.smith. I raised my hand and Triston walked over here and sat down. He looked pretty cute, he also had this good smelling cologne. I didn't notice that I was starring at him until Katie aka the popular girl leader snapped me out of it. "umm Jordyn, stop looking at that kid over there, and don't talk to him either he seems like a nerd" said Katie aggressively. "Katie, it's not nice to call people nam----" I was cut off by Katie like always "if you talk to him were not friends anymore and I'll spread a rumor about you so shush"