Chapter 41

Harry POV

It's already 9:00 Sunday morning. That night flew by. After Chris got off the phone with his mom. We all went back to watching basketball then him and Kylie biting heads at one another. It was very amusing to watch. This was way better than going out with people honestly.

I'm more so happy I don't have plans with any other people. Next time around I will have people to hang with that Kylie will be more comfortable to meet.

My phone lights up next to the bed, I look around to Kylie who's still asleep. I bring my phone up to my face seeing its Jamie our designer.

"I need you to come here ASAP."

I groan I don't want to meet up with him today. I did last night him forcing Kylie out of the house. Yes I didn't go hang out with friends I went to the house talking to Jaime can add details to the home having it be a surprise. I lean over Kylie's cheek lightly feeling her squirm in my arms

"Baby go back to sleep" I whispered to her lightly kissing he temple

"I heard your phone" she groaned

"I'm sorry Love. I'm going to go buy us breakfast is that ok?" I ask her

"Get me chocolate and peanut butter donuts"
She grumbled I chuckled

"Ok Baby" I give her one last squeeze and a kiss on the shoulder I get up slowly out of bed just wearing my boxers briefs since we have guest. Thank god I showered before bed last night since apparently Jaime needed me urgently.

Walking into our walk closet I changed quickly into my black skinnys, a grey green packers emblem shirt. And my black boots leaving my hair down I walk out seeing my baby still sleeping I smile grabbing my phone off the side table walking over to our dresser picking up my wallet shoving it in my back pocket. I walk out of our room quietly shutting the door behind me I walk down the stairs entering the kitchen I see Chris sitting at the counter with cereal.

"I didn't know you planned on being up this early?" I ask him

"I'm still on east coast time"

"I plan on grabbing breakfast for us, I have to run over to the house then Kylie apparently wants peanut butter filled donuts-"

"Yeah those are her favorites. Anything chocolate and peanut butter"

I chuckle "I know. She's still asleep did you want to join me?" I ask him his eyes widen

"Sure. Since I'm already dressed" he stands up putting his bowl in the sink him dressed in black basketball shorts a white t shirt with s pair of nikes. His black hair sticking up in front. I lead us out to the garage.

"We're taking the Rover" I told him

"You also have a Rover?" He asked confused as we walk up to mine

"I'm a man with many cars my friend" I told him unlocking it as we get in.

"So why do you need to go to the new house? Kylie said she isn't allowed there til tomorrow."

"Reason why Jaime booted her out yesterday is I got a few surprises for her at the new house last minute that Jaime said we can do. I was over there yesterday after she was told to leave" I told him starting the car opening the garage door

"You lied to her?!" He exclaimed

"Only so I can do the surprises I know she will love them!" I said pulling out of the gate putting the password in gate code to close it up

"What are you doing?" He asks

"During the couple days of Kylie staying in LA with me the first time. Everywhere we went Love Me Like You Do played on the radio. On our way to the airport when I was leaving for the first leg of tour and her going back home the song played. All the emotions just came out. That was the day I gave her the rings, the first time we kissed. We have claimed that song being ours since that day. I told her she was my Light, Night,Color of my blood cure and pain. I told Jaime we could get those lyrics scripted on a wall in our bedroom or bathroom"