LOVE !!

( Heyoooo my cuties take some popcorn and sprite cause this is gonna be a triple update and please comment something and do voting so, I will be motivated plsssss )

*Meanwhile*

Mili's P.O.V

I woke up and immediately recognise it's our bedroom then I saw TAE is staring at me intensely I was about get up but suddenly he came closer and pinned me to bed ...

Mili : What the hell Tae leave me ?
Tae : Nope
Mili : Why ??
Tae : You will leave again
Mili : So you want me to leave with a murderer like you huh leave me
Tae : Shushhh you remember a guy ?
Mili : Which guy ?
Tae : The guy in your class when you're in highschool at the last corner of the bench always wears mask cap and glasses no one saw his face and he always stare at you and once he save you from a car accident now remember ....
Mili : Yaa I remembered but how you know all about this ?

(He started laughing like a maniac like a phsycopath which I didn't like at all then suddenly he said something which make my heart beat stop for a moment)

Tae : That is guy is me !
Mili : What the hell Tae don't joke around at this time !!
Tae : That's not a joke baby I like from high school you can say I stalked you and also I am obsessed with you ....
Mili : You are scaring me taehyung tell the things clearly please ....
Tae : I will tell you tomorrow morning now sleep or you want me to do something with you

(I immediately pull the blanket over my head and slept after hearing him chuckling and laid beside me holding and hugging me he also slept)

*Next morning*

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up when the sunlights hit my face I was about to wake up but then I felt someone's hand on my waist I saw that's KOOK'S hand then I remembered what happened between last night I blushed hard remembering I am not Virgin anymore I saw in my left that kook is sleeping beside me peacefully like a baby no one can believe he is the same kook from last night ...

But I realized something tomorrow I can't stay away from him bcs, I fall in love with him I gave him my soul my heart and my body I am totally his now and no one can separate us ..... I was thinking all of this not remembering I am staring at him for a long time until he spoke making me got out from my thoughts .....

Kook : I know I am handsome baby stop staring at me like that
Y/n : Uhh noo I am not staring at you
Kook : Oo really
Y/n : Yess now let's go all will be waiting for us ...

Kook nodded and we got up and get into different bathrooms to get fresh and got ready .....

Tae P.O.V

I woke up hearing a loud shout it was my baby's voice I saw her she was breathing heavily while again she shout a name and then I heard the news correct she was calling my sis ...

Mili : Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Tae : Why are you shouting baby ?

She turned towards me and held my collar and started shaking it make my body shake up I was going to laugh at this moment until I saw some tears coming out from the corner of her eyes making me tensed so, I cupped her face and said ...

Tae : Baby shuushh why are you crying tell me ??
Mili : Y/n where is she ?
Tae : Ooo so you're crying for this why are you so tensed she is safe and with kookie and other some girls shri already tell me about them they are resting in guest room Ok now stop crying ....

She stopped crying and then rubbed her nose which was a little red bcs of crying she was looking damn cute so I kiss her forehead gently and then chuckled we both got freshed and headed to downstairs .....