The Party

* In Kim Mansion *

Author P.O.V.

Taehyung was gone for her buiseness trip ... Mili was in studio for her comeback dance practice and  she is a great dancer ....

When she was dancing someone was watching her it's non other then ....... Choi Yeonjun

Mili P.O.V.

I am practicing my special comeback dance but I felt like someone watching me I feel kinda uncomfortable but I shrugged it off after some hours of practicing I take a break and drink some water to refresh my self but suddenly someone whisper in my ear making me flinch very hard ....
Yeon : You are an amazing dancer

Yeonjun P.O.V.

I was going to my cabin but I saw something mesmerising it's Mili who is dancing her moves her body all is very flexible and she dance smoothly making her more sexy and hot ....oof what are you doing to me Mili ... I want her under me screaming and moaning my name I felt very turn on so I went to her and said something making her flinch hard ....
Yeon : You are an amazing dancer

Author P.O.V.

Mili was going to say something but someone make her stop it's the owner of the company their boss..
Boss : So, today is a special party and you all are coming at 8:00 pm in ***** hall ok..Dismiss ...
After hearing the dismiss word Mili held
Her bag and got out from there.. After sometime... she came home take a shower and come to kitchen for making her lunch...

Y/n P.O.V.

It's my first day of college but whenever I go somewhere I felt like someone following me I told Jisoo and Lisa about that but they said it's nothing and shrugged that off so, I also didn't put any attention my first day of college is getting so good I made a new friend name chaneyeol he is handsome too... I came home and sleep..

Jk P.O.V.

I am reading a file in my office it's non other than my princess file I got her all information and put 2 guys to look after her and give me all information off her so, her name is Y/F/N and she is Indian she is from Nonna's country and ofc she is a big fan of Noona wow she is beautiful she is 20 years old amazing I read about her all likes dislikes and everything ...Soon , soon ,soon you will be mine and in my arms soon just wait my princess..
After a while at home ....
I came home and saw Noona my jaw dropped looking at her she is really goddess she is looking so gorgeous so beautiful then she wave her hand in front of my face and I came back to my senses then she said ....
Mili : How am I looking Kookie
Jk : Gorgeous ... If hyung will be here he won't be able be control himself ...

Then Noona playfully hit my arm and said she have to go now ...
I said : Noona come I will drop you
Noona : Ok at **** hall
Then we arrive I bid goodbye to Noona and comeback home..

Mili's P.O.V.

I enter the party and saw many idols there and when I enter all eyes on me someone said : How beautiful !!!!
I giggled and came to place where my friend Irene is waiting for me as well as Eunwoo.. I said ...
Mili : Hii Eunwoo Hi Irene you two are looking  so beautiful...
Eunwoo : And you are Gorgeous
We chit chat for sometime but suddenly someone pull me by my waist its .... Choi Yeonjun...
Mili : What is it Yeonjun ?
Yeonjun : You are looking beautiful
Mili : Leave me now ( In a bit angry tone and he leaves my waist I excuse all and came to bathroom I complete my buiseness and washing my hands but suddenly someone pull me by my waist and pinned me into wall it's Yeonjun ...
Mili : What the hell leave me !!
Yeon : Today you are looking so gorgeous I can't control my self ..
Mili : What the fuck are you crazy !!
Leave me before I shout ok !!
Yeon : Shout then if you want ..

Authors P.O.V.

Then Yeonjun throw Mili on her shoulder and take her to her VIP room Mili is shouting for help but because of the loud music no one can hear her Yeonjun throw Mili on the bed and hover over her and pinned her hand over her head then started kissing her roughly then he said ...
Yeon : I am crazy for you ... You are now mine ( He was going to remove her dress and Mili shut her eyes tightly suddenly she hear !! )
?? : How dare you touching my ......

* Who is that person ?