#02 一 sick

-

"Your..? Huh?"

"Hm? Why doll-chan? Interested in my life?" He grins and took his order. "No? Just thinking of something" I answered and look away. "Well, isn't it funny that you resemble someone i know?" He spoke. I look at him and didn't say anything. "But then, you're not her. Lets not talk about her, yea? You got a problem or what, doll?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You look like you're dealing with some issues but your face says otherwise. Confusing huh?" He said. "I don't quite get what you mean"

"I said.. Doll, you're face says you're too cute to deal with some bullshit but here you are. Drinking some alcohol like there's no tomorrow" he explains. "That's funny. I drink every once a year so i think I deserve to drink more than enough?" I smiled. 'Shit im drunk already?'

"For a beautiful like you.. Who hurt you, doll?"

"No one.. Just one stupid guy"

"Well? Got a time to tell? Looks like this guy hurted you that much yea?" He asks. "You'll listen?" I look at him. 'Gosh im feeling dizzy. I can't concentrate' "hm.. Maybe my drink isn't good for you. Give me that" he said and stole the glass at my hand.

"Wow brother, caring for someone? Replacing her already?" I heard someone says. "No one can replace her, rindo. Doll is just light at liquor"

"Well? Isn't it that obvious? She's new here.. Her friend is also gone at the table" heard he said. I look around trying to find rina. "Rina?" I tried to stand up again but someone stopped me. "Doll-chan~ rina-chan will be fine.. She's just dancing at the pole" 'what'

"Where?" I asked and look at any pole. I saw her enjoying and some people hyping her up. "Just stay for a while, doll. Nothing's gonna happen" he said. I felt so hot. My face is burning. This place is so hot omfg.

I tried unzipping my dress when a hand stopped me. "Stop there doll-chan. Don't strip here" i heard ran said. His brother said something but I didn't hear what he said. He walked away and give ran a thumbs up. "Mr. Ran-" "call me ran, doll"

"Ran.. Where's rina? I wanna go homee~" I whined and take off my shoulder bag. "Rina-chan is fine. Rindo will look for her" (stop, rindo is mine🔪) . "Ran.. You know, i wanna kill this stupid guy who hurt me" I mumbled. "who?"

"My ex. Someone you don't know!" 'Stupid he's literally in front of you' he looked at me. "I want to stab him" I continue. "He's a jerk, a stupid man, he's dumb!" I yell. "Stop now, doll-chan. No murder will happen, yea?"

"It hurts, ran" I mumble and felt a water falling from my eye. "After he left me.. I felt.. Dumb. No.. Wait- what word should i say? Anyway.. It still hurt.. I haven't move on.. Yet"

He listened. He just look at me. "Why ran?" I asked while looking at him straight to his eye. He hums and took a sip at his drink. "Why am I feeling this? Why is it so hard to move on? Why is it still hurts?" I asked him.

"Why?" I asked. I cant keep my eyes open as i feel so dizzy. "I understand. Go to sleep, hun"

-

I felt a hand on my face as i open my eyes, its rina's. I look at her. I sat down the bed and look at her body if something weird happened last night to her. Sleeping with someone is fine with me since im adult. But for her, she's 19. No, she is too young for me. She's my little sister.

Thankfully there's no hickeys, bite marks or kiss mark. "Rina, wake up" I groan and slap her tummy. I look around the room and realize that im at a unfamiliar room. I heard a knock at the door as i stand up to open it. "Uh.. Hi?"

"Maam, im a house cleaner. Your stay is almost done in any minute" she says as she walks in. Where are we? Hold up- "uh.. Where am i?" I asked. "Sir Haitani booked you in for 10 hours. This is a hotel they own and its near in roppongi"

I just nod and wake rina up. I entered bathroom and look at myself. What.the.fuck.

There's a bite mark. Geez, who tf did it.. I touched my down part and i feel that its not hurting. Thank god nothing happened. I look for a foundation to cover it up and do my daily routine.

My head hurts gosh. I remembered someone called me 'hun' who is it though. I just remember that i drink, met someone, got drunk, talks about something, and uh.. Him?

What did ran do last night? Its not a big deal to meet him at that place but i don't remember any thing he did..

I cant meet him starting today. I will avoid him if ever i saw him!

-

[Ran point of view]

"So.. You've met your one and only y/n?"

I looked at sanzu as he clicked his tongue. "Yea, she changed her name tho.. She thinks that if she change her face, hair, and name i will not notice her.. Its funny, her eyes is still the same"

"Wait.. Khya is y/n? You mean thats y/n?!" My brother asked. "Yea.. Surprising isn't it?"

"After i left you.. What did you do, ran?" He asked. "She talked about how she wants to murder me" i replied and chuckle. "She did?"

I left a sigh and remember everything she told me. "But then she's already closing her eyes so i told her to sleep" i said. "Woah.. You care for people now?" Sanzu asked. "Shut up will ya?"

"You didn't touch her or anything?" Rindo asked. "I bite her neck before carrying her and place her to the bed"

"Just that?" Sanzu interrupt. "I wont do anything to her without her consent" I smiled.

"Damn rindo.. Your brother is sick"

-