SooSun together

After Taeny went to do their project work. SooSun went to the cafeteria to do their work. Sooyoung said she need food to work, and that made Sunny chuckled.

"You're always a shikshin." Sunny said to Sooyoung.

"I just love to eat okay." Sooyoung said back.

"Help me order a cup of-" Sunny was cut off by Sooyoung. "Cappicino. I know, that's your favourite." Sooyoung said.

Sunny just smiled at her. Sooyoung then proceed to prder the things she wants and Sunny's cappicino.

Sooyoung came back with a tuna crossiant, a chocolate eclaire and two cups of cappicino.

"Aish you really eat a lot!" Sunny said.

"I'm like that. Deal with it." Sooyoung said then devoured her food.

"So how do we start?" Sunny asked then sipped at her cappicino.

"I don't know. You help me do it. Hehe." Sooyoung said while her mouth was full.

With that Sunny did their work while Sooyoung eat her food. When Sunny was doing her work, Sooyoung stared at her. How can this short woman have such cuteness by just looking at her face? Sunny ah, do you feel the same way as me? Sooyoung thought.

Sunny noticed that Sooyoung is staring at her. This tall woman, keeps making me fall for her. Especially now, she staring at me like hell. Sunny thought as she blushed.

"Yah! Stop staring at me and eat your food." Sunny said and it broke Sooyoung's stare.

Sooyoung just smile sheepishly at her and both of them continued their task. After Sooyoung ate her food, she helped out with the work. They finished their work and decided to go somewhere else.

They decided to take a stroll at the park. They walked in comfortable silence and just as they passed by a small river, Sooyoung grinned.

"Sunny can you stay here for a while i need to go to the restroom." Sooyoung said.

"Okay." Sunny said as she sat on a bench, facing the river.

Sunny looked at the river as she waited. Then she saw paper boats going the same way as the current is. The current is not so strong so she went to the side of the river and squat down

There were letters on the paper boat. One by one went pass her. She try to remember the letters in order.

W-i-l-l-y-o-u-b-e-m-y-g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-?

Sunny was in shock when she understood the meaning. She stand up and turned around, she saw Sooyoung standing behind her with a bonquet of roses.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked.

Sunny did not say anything and just stared at her.

"Do you like me?" Sooyoung asked, worried that it will fail.

"I don't like you..." Sunny said.

"I guess it coming but can we-" Sooyoung was cut off by Sunny's lips. She find Sunny pulling her by her collar and sealing her lips against hers. She closed her eyes, savouring the moment.

Sunny pulled away and said,"I love you."

Sooyoung was so happy and she jumped around the park like a litle kid. Sunny, once again, chuckled at the sight.

Sooyoung then embraced Sunny in a hug. Sunny hugged back. Sooyoung then said,"I love you too."

Sooyoung released the hug and her mischievious side was appearing. She splashed the water from the river on Sunny.

"Yah! You come back!" Sunny said as she tried to splash water at Sooyoung. But Sooyoung was quick to dodge it. They spend their time happily playing water, splashing at each other.
^________________________________________^
How is it going so far? You guys must be wondering why fall in love on the same day? There's gonna be a later part to it. So please have patience. And Hyoyeon will be in this Fanfic. Just wait for a while, she will appear. And Snsd's Catch me if you can have reached 10 million views! Thank you sones so much for achieving this target in 12 days. Sones hwaiting! Snsd hwaiting! Bye bye *bueing bueing*
^________________________________________^
SNEAK PEAK:

"What a coincidence in falling in love guys!"-Taeyeon

"August 5.Let this be our anniversary day for the 8 of us."-Yonna