𝐎𝐧𝐞

Age 5–

Age 5–

Giggles were heard all around the small cottage outside of London were Benedict Bridgeton and his daughter lived.

"Hutton! You weren't supposed to find me!" Greenie pouted while she ran away from the boy.

Hutton Ackermann, has lived next to the Bridgeton's since he Can remember. With only seven years of age, he found himself befriending little greenie after one day were she got lost on the field behind her house. She remembered spending hours crying in the small lake found deep into the forest for hours, well that was until Hutton came to her rescue.

The boy trailed behind but stopped once he heard a knock on the door, His parents were coming for dinner.

Willard and Rommilly Ackermann, we're there for Benedict since the day the he moved with greenie when his wife's passed. The first couple of months Rommilly would cooked for them until they were able to get the strength to continue on themselves but in the process Benedict found comfort and friendship with the Ackermann couple, and later on his daughter with their son.

Benedict approached the door, Hutton placed right behind him. Following.

"My dearest friends! Welcome! Welcome!" Benedict greeted, while opening the door and letting the couple in.

"Benedict! It's great to see you. I've seen selling the paintings has blossomed! Great news" Willard commented while patting his back.

But before anyone could continue the conversation, Hutton appeared from behind Benedict and tried to scare his parents. "Boo!"

"Woah son!" Willard faked pretended. "You scared me" he laughed while picking Hutton up.

"Where's greenie?" Rommilly asked, while side hugging Benedict and stepping inside his household.

Rommilly Ackermann, has grown to love Greenie like the daughter she never had. Greenie looked up to her as a mother figured even though Rommilly has made it cleared that she'll be there for her but never would be in Aelianna's mother position. Setting boundaries.

"Greenie! We have guest!" Benedict yelled while closing the door.

"I'm not here!" She yelled back from upstairs.

"Rommilly is here!" He trailed in hopes of getting his daughter downstairs.

"I want Hutton!" She continued. The three grownups looking at each other, while Hutton giggled and squirmed to get out of his father's grip.

They new their kids loved each other. They sometimes would joke about how they'll would end up together which sometimes caused gags from Hutton, and from greenie admirations of love towards the boy.

"I'm coming reen!" Hutton yelled while going upstairs. Making the three adults giggle and step to the living room to hangout before dinner.