Chapter 2

Licht Bach POV

"Aughhh" I groaned but still laying face flat on the ground. I didn't know what happened after I fainted. I was definitely not able to check the core of Althing thoroughly...

Did I actually finish it off? Did I not notice a part of it was not destroyed? Did I miss? Was the core that was disintegrating really Althing's core or just an ordinary rock? 

So many thoughts ran through my mind, there are so many 'What If' and It's making me anxious.

I don't even know how much time I was sleeping, I can't even open my eyes anymore, I feel like there is pressure on my back...

Am I dead? How though? No time to panic.

I turn around quickly using my right elbow to smash the thing that was behind me, I felt something hit my body I can conclude from the little pieces of rock that hit my eyes and body. I was definitely not In a coffin. I think I'm buried underground.

With my strength back at full power after taking a nap for who knows how long.

I gathered power at my right hand that has a chop form, I thrust it using Light Punch ( A variation of Light Slash but fist form )

I saw the huge hole made by my Light Punch, sunrays can be seen through the hole.

I stand up, then leap up towards the hole. After reaching the surface I was hit by the sunlight and fresh air. I look around and saw trees were everywhere, no houses, no destroyed buildings, just nature In its full glory Is what I'm seeing.

I look at the hole that I left just now,

"I need to look for my sword, even though It's not originally mine and is broken and chipped already. It will still be a huge loss of strength for me."

(A/N: Licht was not using his original Ballot Replica, as the sword he was using was taken from a Ballot Holder who attacked him.)

I jump at the hole and tried to search for my Sword, I mined for 3 hours straight trying to find It,  but to no avail I can't find it.

I got out of the hole and and made a promise that I'll find my Sword, but right now finding where am I an--

A rumbling sound coming from my stomach.

"-d finding food ofcourse" I stretch my sore body and sounds of joints could be heard. 

"Now, where am I?" 

(???,??? years till Canon)

3rd Person POV

Licht went around searching for food he can eat, all he found was banana and some berries. The dissapointing thing was he hasn't been able to find civilization around.

"The things around me completely changed, It's either I slept for too long or I was transported In another world..."

"(Sigh) Me and my Imagination truly runs wild but It's still a possibility." Licht said while leaning on a tree trunk and eating a banana.

"If I'm going to need to investigate to know where I am, I ofcourse need a house to stay into" Licht said with vigor and fire in his eyes.

Licht stand up then said "Let's get started!!! but sleep is a priority too, so tomorrow It is"

Licht slept soundly that night...

The Next Day

Licht was looking at the wood he is currently holding right now with his 2 hands, he forgot one crucial thing in building a house. 'Knowledge' is an essential thing in making a house. 

He also forgot that he is a 'Fighter' not a construction worker nor a person with knowledge on making a house.

So, he decided to live in the bottom of the mountain easy enough just make hole and use the wood to make a door or just block off the entrance. It took him about 2 days and a half to finish all of this, Great job for a guys with no knowledge for building or planning a house.

(A/N: Just like minecraft my guy)

As for the furnitures? just some banana leaves is enough to be a futon.

List:

Bed - Check

Food - Check

Shelter - Check

All in all. Licht was proud at himself at creating this wonderful masterpiece! 

As Licht was admiring his beautiful grandeur house, he heard a scream of coming from the trees behind him.

Licht turns his head around quickly and dashed towards where he heard the noise.

He heard the scream again, with the high pitch voice he came to the conclusion the one screaming is a girl.

Licht came to halt expecting a girl to be surrounded in enemies and him saving her from those terrible monsters and the girl giving him an award as her saviour.

But what he expected was different, a feeble girl waiting to be saved was not present at all. Only a brave girl trying  to fighting 5 monsters who are green and and have long tongue and crooked teeth. He identified them easily as a goblin. So the possibility of him being in another world is still high. I mean with Althing and all It's possible.

But enough of that, what Licht heard was not a girly scream. But a scream of girl whose heart is set upon destroying these goblins.

Licht decided to butt in the fight so as to not drag it further. Licht propels himself using the trees to boost him then cutting the head of one goblins then another then another then another using his hand formed in a karate chop as a sword.

(A/N: The closest thing I can think of is Zenitsu's sixfold)

Licht after completely obliterating the 5 Goblins looks at a girl with pointy ears and green hair and with the appearance of a 16 year old girl?

"Are you alright, Little girl?" Licht said with a dazzling smile directed towards the teen.

The girl whose name is still unknown was shaking, 

'Did she acquire a trauma due to the Goblins or Is she mesmerized with this handsome fellow?' Licht thought

"I know I'm handsome and all but you don't need to be shy around me"

"How?" said the girl in low voice.

"Huh? How what?" Licht said with a confusing tone.

"How dare you destroy tree's and act like it's nothing!?" 

Licht turned around and saw that the tree's he used for propelling himself to save the girl and make him look cooler in his entrance was destroyed is a light term, obliterated is a much better term for it.

Looking at the girl again, he saw her ears were pointy. If he is right in his guess, then he just obliterated tree's infront of a tree hugger.

Oh how he messed up...

(A/N: I'll try to update everyday so, here's Chapter 2, If there are grammars that needs to be fix please let me know. Also Enjoy!!)