Chapter 12 (S2)

Começar do início

Ddraig: "I'm saying be careful, you never know when the white one will make an unexpected appearence"

Issei: "The white one? It sounds intense, what does it mean?"

Ddraig: "The vanishing dragon is the white dragon"

Issei: "What's a vanishing dragon?"

Ddraig: "We are called the twin sky dragons, we've been fighting for several years now--"

Y/N: "And it's your destiny to fight each other,"

Issei: "Y/N how-"

Y/N: "Which is why you've got to get a lot stronger if you want any chance at surviving the white one"

Ddraig: "Why did I not notice you...."

Issei: "Wait how do you know about this vanishing dragon?"

Y/N: "I've met him.. Ddraig's probably sensed him around too,"

Issei: "But this isn't fair, I didn't want to have to fight this guy because he's got Ddraig's twin in him"

Y/N: "Issei. You don't have a choice about this, cause he's keen on fighting you trust me"

Ddraig: "How do you know who he is, and where did you meet him!"

Issei: "I would also like to know"

Y/N: ".... I accidentally bumped into him after we destroyed that stray. But enough chat we have get you strong enough to stand up too him so go grab breakfast then we're going to go train... NOW!!"

With Y/N suddenly yelling at Issei, Issei quickly jumps up and rushes down stairs to grab breakfast, finishing breakfast and getting changed Y/N and Issei go out to train together like normal.

Ddraig: 'Why couldn't I have gotten him who's determined to get strong instead of this pervert, but why can't I sense him, it's like his aura just doesn't exist or the space where it should be doesn't exist'

Palkia: 'Probably shouldn't have revealed that you know the white dragon, but at least this should help motivate him to train'

.........

Sona and Tsubaki are walking to school together when both stop and make eye contact with two cloaked figures staring at them.

Tsubaki: "Sona look"

Sona: "...The holy sword."

........

Issei: "Karoke?"

Matsuda: "Gotta get my sing on yo"

Motohama: "We should go to the one in front of the station, they get new inserts every week they also have contests"

Kiryuu: "I always love a good insert"

Y/N: "....*sigh*"

Perv Trio: "Kiryuu!"

Kiryuu: "You're having a contest to see who gives the best insert?"

Matsuda: "We were talking bout hittin up the K-roke after school"

Kiryuu: "Oh my gosh that sounds so fun what time are you guys leaving I want to go, what do you think Asia?"

Issei: "You can't invite yourself"

Asia walks up next to Kiryuu as Matsuda and Motohama are stunned that she's there

Asia: "Karoke? I'd love to go"

Matsuda/Motohama: "WHAT! EHEHEHEHE"

Issei: "..Alright, yo Y/N you coming too?"

Y/N: "Nah you guys knock yourselves out but I've got better things to do"