About five hours later she looked at her camera and said, "Are we done? I need to charge the battery."

"Yes we are," Owen said fastening his cuff links. "Go look and see how they turned out. We will order dinner and then we can finish that conversation."

"Yes Sir," She said automatically then glared when she realized what he said while they chuckled. She raced up the stairs and slammed her door shut.

She gasped when she uploaded the pictures and saw the emotions just pouring out of them as she went through them. The intimacy of the interlacing fingers, the possession of how the hand was on her throat, the way her body molded against his, even with the clothes on there was obviously care and trust glaring back at her. No matter how much she blinked it was there. How could her body react that way when she wasn't even being real. Was she? The way her body still tingled and yearned for the warmth seriously had her questioning her mind and heart. She shook her head, she couldn't focus on that right then. She needed to finish going through the pictures and find the best ones. Slipping into sweats and a long tee shirt, she pulled her hair up into a messy bun and concentrated. She ended up with 20 best ones by the time the guys called her down for dinner. She put them on a USB drive and headed down the stairs. She handed it over to Corey then sat down to eat while the guys looked through them. They all made comments about picking a favorite and placing them as their homescreens on their phones making her blush. Even though her nerves were shot she had to admit she was proud of what they had created.

(All pictures are off Google Images. I had more but there is a 20 picture limit so I had to narrow them down, i may include rest in a future chapter I dont know. Let me know who chose what for their homescreen ;) )

 Let me know who chose what for their homescreen ;) )