Cuddling and Studying prt. two

Sonic was silent for a bit while Shadow made some food for them. " Baby, do want pancakes or dino nuggets" Shadow said and Sonic looked up." Mmm both please" Sonic said smiling. Shadow chuckled and nodded,
cooking the dino nuggets and mixing the pancake ingredients together. Once the pancake batter was ready, Sonic got up and got a decent sized pan , putting it on the stove and spreading butter in it. Shadow then put some batter on the pot and they waited for a bit and flipped it.
~ after cooking and putting everything on the table( I'm lazy)~
Sonic sat on Shadow's lap and they began to eat the dino nuggets and pancakes. While they were eating, Shadow got a call from Silver. Sonic picked up and shit went down.
Sonic: hello?
Silver: *not really listening to tell that it was Sonic who answered* Hey babe~ Is the blue little bitch gone yet?
Shadow heard this and got pissed. He whispered to Sonic to pass him the phone and Sonic complied,handing the phone to Shadow.
Shadow: Listen here you fucking whore. You do not say anything like that about my boyfriend. Got it?
Silver:* in shock* B-boyfriend? You're dating that dumb blue hedgehog?
Shadow: Yes, now unless you want to be annihilated I suggest you don't talk shit about him.
Sonic was in shock as well but was raging in anger when Silver called him dumb. " IM NOT FUCKING DUMB YOU CHEATING SLUT", he yelled out and Shadow chuckled. Sliver had hung up and Shadow looked at Sonic. " What?"  Sonic asked and Shadow shook his head. " Nothing, I'm just surprised. Normally you would stay quiet and let them talk shit about you, but this time you put Silver in his place" he said. Sonic turned away and saw the clock. " OH NO WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO CLASS" Sonic exclaimed and ran to the room to get changed.

 " OH NO WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO CLASS" Sonic exclaimed and ran to the room to get changed

What they were wearing

What that are wearing now (AHHHHHHHH SO FRIKEN CUTE)

(AHHHHHHHH SO FRIKEN CUTE)

Sonic and Shadow dashed out the room and headed to class. " Shit shit shit we're gonna be late"  Shadow thought.

Cliffhanger cuz I got school and in almost there
I'll continue once school is over or when I get the chance to
Bye
Love you all